Ranking
Original Post
Did you like the simulation?
Imagine, you woke up in a white room with dropper and some wires, connected to your body. You don't understand, where are you and how did you get there. You see only a bed, dropper and device standing in front of you, door, and a speaker on the wall.
In a few second you hear : "So, did you like the simulation, was it fun?".
What would you do and say? How do you think you'd act?

I personally think i'm going to "I don't believe that shit" first, and then i'll lose sanity when i'll realise that's true

This is where i got this question idea from

Last edited by Guard; Jun 20, 2020 at 04:56 PM.
Ex - Moderator of russian sections
Ex-Event squad defender
Ex-Tori Agents Sentinel
I really don't want to be dead, so I think this would come as a pleasant suprise. I'd ask for explanation. Then I'd need time to process that none of it was real and to adjust to the real world. The life I lived in the simulation would change me as a person, hopefully for the better.

Is there an option to ask them to put it back on? Would I then have knowledge of the simulation?

Potential Inception (2010) spoilers

Being able to put it back on would allow you to essentially cheat death hundreds of thousands of times (assuming the sim takes 1 hour).

Doesn't really matter though, as I've never been to a Chuck E. Cheese, so I would not be able to answer any survey questions.
alright guy