ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Not connected in private room
I'm currently trying to make a room to play with only my friends, and it works to make the room, the GUI to make it pops up and everything is set up. The thing is, when I press to create one, it says "Not connected" in the middle of the screen and "Click to select a player" in the bottom. After that I'm unable to do anything and can't connect to it. I'm currently using a VPN so I can play Toribash without it crashing because of the DDos attack. The public servers work perfectly fine.
Originally Posted by LikeAYeah View Post
I'm currently trying to make a room to play with only my friends, and it works to make the room, the GUI to make it pops up and everything is set up. The thing is, when I press to create one, it says "Not connected" in the middle of the screen and "Click to select a player" in the bottom. After that I'm unable to do anything and can't connect to it. I'm currently using a VPN so I can play Toribash without it crashing because of the DDos attack. The public servers work perfectly fine.

Hey likeayeah so your saying that once you do a private room the game enters loads then it says not connected
Lets just ask some stuff before giving fixes if your game was fine before all of this ddos attacking etc...
then you are safe to say that its not your game client or pc doing such things etc, there is still connecting issues from the ddos attack even for those people who are using vpns
for instance, i cant do a private room it says not connected as well, wait until the servers are fully working and tell us what happens
Note : Admin message in discord: Our game servers are still under a ddos attack so you may experience issues connecting to lobby / rooms, no matter your region. We're trying to mitigate but some partial downtime is still to be expected.

Update

if you're viewing this board because you have issues connecting to game servers there's a good chance that your IP got blacklisted due to a recent DDoS attack on our servers.
To have your IP unblocked, please contact sir on forums or DM hampa#0100 or sir#9999 on Discord (both can be found on Toribash server) with your IP.
Last edited by cutterchop; Apr 30, 2020 at 04:52 PM. Reason: for god's sake please don't use comic

Don't create rooms with 5-6 letters. Like if it is "jojoed" create "jojoed1" instead
Ex - Moderator of russian sections
Ex-Event squad defender
Ex-Tori Agents Sentinel