Ranking
Original Post
Pc Problems.....
I don't want to get in to details, as I'm not sure whats going on and that the only real way of me showing you what is going on is with a youtube video, but the problem is I don't own any kind of digital video camera. I'll brefly describe the problem though, every now and then, I start up toribash and my screen goes kinda crazy, with random colors in what seems to be a pattern dancing all over my screen. Once I even got a blue screen. My drivers are up to date and Ive got a nividia 9400M. I also know that this is not just toribash, it has happened on Fightgear 2.0 too, and a similar thing has happened on BF2, exsept not when staring up and I can continue playing. One other possibility is that my graphics card dislikes shaders, even though I can usually get them to work. One other thing I want to mention is that sometimes after i start Toribash It waits untill Hampa has landed before saying "Toribash has gone unresponsive and needs to close". What I need to know is what version Directx toribash uses, so I can try reinstalling it. Any help will be greatly appreciated. -Graboy