Ranking
Uke got off healthier dude. You know that when you press "r" when editing, the frame you pressed "r" in doesn't include dm's anymore? perhaps that happened.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Originally Posted by Meamme0 View Post
Uke got off healthier dude. You know that when you press "r" when editing, the frame you pressed "r" in doesn't include dm's anymore? perhaps that happened.

That is exactly what happened. Also, you should have known something was up when uke didn't dm either.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
That is exactly what happened. Also, you should have known something was up when uke didn't dm either.

True, I'm sorry, I saw it, but forgot it instantly. Anyway, you explode. Badly.
i was screwing around and i got 100000..... i swear i havent hacked or anything i was trying to get my tori to "dance" because i was going to put music on it (from view 4) and... i was pretty shocked when it hapened!

(i think it might be a glitch, because i just bounced........)

i was using classic mod, the dismember thing was on default, i don't know the number because i didn't change it and i don't know the default...

the only thing changed was height, and it was to 100000....

ok, i have said it really crap so....

classic mod, the only thing i changed was height, i didn't ever press r...

and i am using 3.84 beta 4

edit: i almost forgot the replay...

i will add it now...

edit2: wait... where do they save in toribash beta 4?

edit3: aww crap i forgot the save...... i am such a superfag
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
I love how this post was never edited in the first place. You don't edit 3 times in one minute bro.
Actually if you edit it quick enough the message underneath the post doesn't appear, it allows roughly two minutes before the edited message shows up.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
No, it was never edited. I doubt the replay in question even exists.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
actually, i did, the replay doesn't exist, because i typed in the name then pressed save, and as it turns out, the replay didn't save properly, so that makes me superfailman..

edit 1 was like a second after i did it, edit 2 was when i went into the folder (like 2 seconds after edit 1) and edit 3 was like 30 seconds after that when i searched for the file and it wasn't there....
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*