Toribash
Original Post
Not your everyday moderator thread...
I speak for the victims on Toribash who get bullied by the Moderators...
They are over-powered, they think they can do what ever the hell they want and guess what? THEY CAN! That's a good thing because they have superior authority to infract, ban but then what's this? It seems there is a bad point too... they are also allowed to take advantage of us.

You'll probably say "Oh no, they're just doing their job". Okay sure say that but you'll wish you hadn't when you become the next victim.
A while back I saw a thread quite similiar to this one and I defended the Moderators... now I feel like utter crap...

I'm not saying all moderators are like this... there are a few that get the job done but there are an awful lot that don't (names that i'd rather not mention).

This thread will probably get closed in a second. And i'll probably get banned... i'm not scared of them, just shocked. That's right... SHOCKED.

EDIT: This isn't a hate thread, i'm sticking up for myself.
Last edited by MintCat; Sep 16, 2011 at 01:01 AM.
Them moderators are doing their jobs just fine, otherwise they wouldn't be moderators.

if you need to hate, go hate veb.
-----
Don't break the rules; don't get banned.
Last edited by Zayex; Sep 16, 2011 at 12:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Moderators are over-powered, nerf please
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
I always love reading these threads. It's fun to see which moderators are considered to be abusing their power. Please do share what you think, I'm quite curious.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Gum View Post
I always love reading these threads. It's fun to see which moderators are considered to be abusing their power. Please do share what you think, I'm quite curious.

Like I said: I'd rather not say the names. It will just end up as me being the bad guy ;o
Meh, up to you whether or not you share the names, like I said I'm just always curious when these threads pop up. Its fun to see what people think.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
he's probably talking about hanz0

Scenario: "omfg y u ban my hanzo fuk u u asshole1!1!!!!" "Noob overhears" "gee, I guess hanz0 must be bad, even though I've never even talked to him before."
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Well, I remember you kicked me from a lobby you were hosting cause I said "LOL", thus violating the no caps rule. Meh..
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
I feel they're over powered too
Yeah , better not say the names
Yesterday was a history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That's why it's called the present. - Master Oogway (Kungfu Panda)
Originally Posted by Gum View Post
Meh, up to you whether or not you share the names, like I said I'm just always curious when these threads pop up. Its fun to see what people think.

mm.. I see. Just to let you know i'm not having a go at you all. I'm just stating elaborate incidents that happen on Toribash. Not that you "Gum" have done any of that stuff (as far as I know).

@£Zayex ; rather not mention names.
Last edited by MintCat; Sep 16, 2011 at 01:13 AM.