ES Recruitment Drive
The best thing in your skill at this videos are the CC and the camera, that camera angles are just, EPIC.

I loved the CC and the camera stuff that you did on there

Dat Video :$

Also, please answer me this:

Wich Format do you use to render in AE?

It looks EPIC in HD!
i have a suggestion, make the video start right before the drop and have the action take place there :u
pennis and also dicke and balls
Originally Posted by LatinBlade View Post
The best thing in your skill at this videos are the CC and the camera, that camera angles are just, EPIC.

I loved the CC and the camera stuff that you did on there

Dat Video :$

Also, please answer me this:

Wich Format do you use to render in AE?

It looks EPIC in HD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDuNDHJKSd8
^I use that, it's purfekt

Originally Posted by CrazyTaco View Post
i have a suggestion, make the video start right before the drop and have the action take place there :u

Alright, I'll do that for Week 3. Because I found an awesome song to use, and I think it'll work.
-----
Originally Posted by andreyoshi View Post
Awesome color spectrum, timing is ok, and, of course, camera angles are perfect.
Also! In "Week 2" at 0:10, toribash trails looks surprisingly not bad. That's why I'm not sure if will be little better if you would use "/opt trails".
Overall, nice editing skills, Sly!

Thanks!
Some people have trails that don't match their set, so I usually /opt trails 0
Last edited by Slycooper; Aug 7, 2012 at 11:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by omartiger View Post
i like it nice
Can you make a clan video?

No.

I haven't gotten the hang of making long videos yet, because I want to play around with effects and themes, and get good at this stuff.
Originally Posted by Danzos View Post
Week 2, the replays only seems to be synced only on few spots with the music and rest is done with effects

100% synced videos are predictable, isnt always necessary and sometimes boring. but i agree that using effects to add sync is so 2010

Originally Posted by CrazyTaco View Post

i liked the action happening on the down tempo stuff

overall was nice, but pretty straightforward and normal.
a few good replays of people bashing uke, somewhat decent camera work and a few effects that didnt feel natural (please never ever use that pixel effect again)
also, could have left the blood on in most cases, it didnt feel right without it.
colour spectrum was good, as andre said, i liked that cutline effect that you used at the start, macperfect used to use that quite effectively aswell, surprised me that it worked for transitions aswell, it isnt too obvious, and combined with the freecam, it could work really well.

dropkick needs better textures and joints though, moments like 0:17 and 0:20 are almost like texture/character showcases, and a bad set can ruin it.
well maybe just new joints, that colour is gross on everyone except nuthug
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
100% synced videos are predictable, isnt always necessary and sometimes boring. but i agree that using effects to add sync is so 2010

i liked the action happening on the down tempo stuff

overall was nice, but pretty straightforward and normal.
a few good replays of people bashing uke, somewhat decent camera work and a few effects that didnt feel natural (please never ever use that pixel effect again)
also, could have left the blood on in most cases, it didnt feel right without it.
colour spectrum was good, as andre said, i liked that cutline effect that you used at the start, macperfect used to use that quite effectively aswell, surprised me that it worked for transitions aswell, it isnt too obvious, and combined with the freecam, it could work really well.

dropkick needs better textures and joints though, moments like 0:17 and 0:20 are almost like texture/character showcases, and a bad set can ruin it.
well maybe just new joints, that colour is gross on everyone except nuthug

Your criticism is awesome, and was what I needed.

I guess taking out the blood in replays would only be good in parkour replays, as seen in week 1.
Week 3 won't have any bad effects slapped on because I needed to sync some spot, and it will have better sync and stuffs
I think it's sweet because I threw a guy across a big dojo.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
sync on that first replay was fantastic, definately set the tempo for the rest of the vid
the effects you used from 0:24-0:29 was interesting, almost looked like it was recorded from a television, was nice.

decent vid with a few wow points, nothing obviously wrong enough for me to pick up on, fun to watch

putting it in art of the day
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=362682
Last edited by BenDover; Aug 13, 2012 at 01:44 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-