Toribash
Original Post
Toribash wont connect to server (any server)
Hello there, im new to toribash and im suffering a problem, whenever i try connect to a server it says not connected and when i type anything it says lost contact with server, i relogin, check belt restrictions and still wont work, does anyone have a solution? (I tried many but none worked) It Works Fine On PC But not on my laptop, i even tried copying files from the pc to the laptop but still no connection.
Last edited by Gororord; Feb 27, 2014 at 01:00 PM. Reason: I Typed it on android but after edit on pc
What type of laptop do you have? Specs? Are you trying to connect via wifi?
[spirit]
Reply to Marcus
Originally Posted by marcus View Post
What type of laptop do you have? Specs? Are you trying to connect via wifi?

OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic
Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name FASTGORO
System Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard
System Model HP Pavilion g6 Notebook PC
System Type x64-based PC
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz, 2301 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Insyde F.63, 22-Mar-12
SMBIOS Version 2.7
Windows Directory CWindows
System Directory CWindows\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Locale United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.1.7601.17514"
User Name FASTGORO\hp
Time Zone Arab Standard Time
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 6.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 5.95 GB
Available Physical Memory 3.39 GB
Total Virtual Memory 11.9 GB
Available Virtual Memory 9.03 GB
Page File Space 5.95 GB
Page File Cpagefile.sys

Yes Im Trying through wifi, im trying to join any server, on the pc it works fine but the laptop wont work? idk why? i even copied files from the pc and still, i use the laptop more because its my own.
GPU ?
You missed it lol

Try to restart from the router , then connect again.
You might want to update the wifi program
:D
go to the ruter (where the wifi comes from/ethernet cables are connected), and turn it off for 10 seconds. then turn it on again. tada
Fukin spice and wolf
still not working
Originally Posted by IceColor View Post
go to the ruter (where the wifi comes from/ethernet cables are connected), and turn it off for 10 seconds. then turn it on again. tada

i tried that but still it doesnt work, but thanks, does anyone has a solution?
Your PC must have a physical problem. Try hardwiring your internet provider to your PC.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
press start, right click "my computer", click properties. Then on the left of the window press device management, then network card (or something like that) and look what brand it is. Then you search for drivers for it on the internet, download, and install the newest driver from the manufacturers website.
Fukin spice and wolf
Thank you all guys for the support, i recently formated my pc now its working, because toribash wasnt the only game that was like that but now its fine, maybe it was a virus or something, i thank you for your time
Last edited by Gororord; Mar 14, 2014 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Correcting spelling