Nitropath
Convinced
Yes ok your in.
-----
Sorry Jimmyboy20 but no.
Last edited by ManlyMelon; Nov 3, 2013 at 02:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Twerkin for TC

First Clan Vid. Im not a pro so sorry :P

Hello, I am Udw0lf (as you can see next to this app, duh.) I can be very angry at times. I am a 5th dan. I can be whatever you want really, lol. My Skype is tehkingofd3ath (onscreen name is 3nder~Mushroom||Ichen) I'm 23. (I don't care if you trust me or not.) Just have some courtesy. Sorry if I am inactive on the forums. I haven't got used to it yet. Like I said in-game, I haven't been playing for 5 months. I have a wife. If someone is in my account and saying that she's a girl, that's her alright. I can be a bit stupid sometimes (or drunk, depends.) If I'm off-line I'm just playing a game or some shit like that.
(Second paragraph, woot. And life story time!) Not. As you can see I am grammar Nazi-ish. I'm Asian, living in Lowell, MA. I suck at almost every mod out there! (Really was a short paragraph, sorry!)
Its Oblivitous, I Am 12 and In Canada. Skype: itmustbetherussians

I would like to Join

1. It will have been My First Clan.
2. Everyone Is Nice In It.
3. Its A Multipal Arts Clan.

I would like to join this Clan Because it is fun, Theres lots of members, Your all Quite nice And fair, I can Help This Clan Grow by Telling friends And on other games too, I can make ads For it too. I know how to Move Fluidly And Know how to land and Know the physics.
Last edited by Oblivitous; Nov 3, 2013 at 04:32 AM. Reason: Needed More Info
hey im 10 my skpeye is joeybonz0 im 4th dan im the best i want to join for reasons invite me loser
Originally Posted by thiggist View Post
hey im 10 my skpeye is joeybonz0 im 4th dan im the best i want to join for reasons invite me loser

Lol thig, if it's longer you're good
I iz 14 I iz master belt mi Skype is mason100000000 and i iz on forums erry day, so if you saz no, I'll be turnt down instead of TURNT UP
https://discord.com/channels/1111838427143487559/1125103577149481011/1190935707125043240

OG Nugget.
I like to make popcorn using a microwave because im really lazy and sometimes I lay down on my kitchen floor and pet my dog.
I would like to join this clan because it has potential and I can see it going far.
im 8 i like chickien nuggest and i want to be part of the twerknationsalutationswagnation

inv plx?
can i pelase get into clan im like really good at sp and one time i got a decap in a tourney server and they called me rigged but my name isnt rigged this isnt my real belt my main was banned bacl in 2009 i cant remember the name but i was 9th dan blue belt please thank you for consider
I came here to laugh at you