Originally Posted by Yosaku View Post
i still dont like him... >.<

your opinion does not matter here, so...gtfo
I r Batdude.
Originally Posted by Yosaku View Post
you are kinda offensive my friend

what did i say about your opinion
I r Batdude.
Hey, Isha is cool. Don't bother with isha Yosaku, because he will decap you.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
It shouldn't be my job to do this, but I guess this falls under my jurisdiction anyway :P

Yosaku, Patrick_Unrated, this is the [a] clan board. This is not the place to talk about how pissed you are that drone, a little-known member, got into an amazing clan you're probably harboring secret hopes of applying for. If drone is in, they had VERY good reason to invite him. And notice the fact that he's done nothing but be courteous. Currently, you're the only ones at any sort of fault.

There's a "Clan Board Rules" topic in the Official Clans header. Rules 1 and 4 state that: "You must, first and foremost, be respectful of a clan's wishes and members upon their own forum. Flaming will not be tolerated. I'd tell you to take it outside, but if you're the type to flame people you probably spend way too much time outside anyway."

If you don't follow the rules, I can deny your access to each and every clan board you're instigating on. It's much easier than telling you off every other day.

Note: this post applies to two different threads, it might not be so obvious at the moment. Check the thread about drone's tournament victory for the other half of what I'm berating for.
Originally Posted by ManBreakfast View Post
It shouldn't be my job to do this, but I guess this falls under my jurisdiction anyway :P

Yosaku, Patrick_Unrated, this is the [a] clan board. This is not the place to talk about how pissed you are that drone, a little-known member, got into an amazing clan you're probably harboring secret hopes of applying for. If drone is in, they had VERY good reason to invite him. And notice the fact that he's done nothing but be courteous. Currently, you're the only ones at any sort of fault.

There's a "Clan Board Rules" topic in the Official Clans header. Rules 1 and 4 state that: "You must, first and foremost, be respectful of a clan's wishes and members upon their own forum. Flaming will not be tolerated. I'd tell you to take it outside, but if you're the type to flame people you probably spend way too much time outside anyway."

If you don't follow the rules, I can deny your access to each and every clan board you're instigating on. It's much easier than telling you off every other day.

thank you mbk
I r Batdude.
I have no problem with drone he is very polite when he losses and is a great player in game
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
Originally Posted by Frunk View Post
I have no problem with drone he is very polite when he losses and is a great player in game

Good!

But to you other people, we don't care if you like or dislike drone. If you have an opinion, may I direct it to the Hall of Shame? Fools.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.