Toribash
Let's not.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
ok veb so its a no alliance clan?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
I think instead of discussing aliances we should be putting more time and effort into doing something more destructive.
PARANDROID
I think we should, as in both clans, try to destroy some common enemys. We have destroyed [Fusion]. Is their any team other than [m] (Who I don't really like anyways.) you guys want to take down?
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
I think we should, as in both clans, try to destroy some common enemys. We have destroyed [Fusion]. Is their any team other than [m] (Who I don't really like anyways.) you guys want to take down?

yes, freelance, so how about you work as a double agent for us and we take them down from the inside?
PARANDROID
Yeah they will never know lol. jking, ne other clans?
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

No, not really, i don't think its nice to make destroying other clans one of your objectives. Think of how annoyed the clan members would be, all their time and effort wasted. You probably would have agreed with me if i had said i wanted to do something completely different.
PARANDROID
Whats the point of having enemys if you can't destroy them then
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Enemies are there for exitement, but I find openly trying to destroy them to be unsporting. This wouldn't be a funny game if everybody were friends with everyone like some goddamn hippies and spewed flowers and rainbows every time they opened their mouths. (Yay metaphors.) However, it wouldn't be funny either if Toribash drowned in hate and flames and it all dies because of civil war.