Ranking
much w0w, infectedpube is 1 of the bestest wushu player i've see, rek so hard he does.

i vote yes, pls accept him.
I'm mature, 2nd dan black belt (this is my 5th alt though), I have a Skype account but no mic, and I want to join because my friend is in the clan and the clan name is hilarious. I feel like I could be a good addition to the roster because of my experience and skill.
Originally Posted by MyNameIsNazzern View Post
I'm mature, 2nd dan black belt (this is my 5th alt though), I have a Skype account but no mic, and I want to join because my friend is in the clan and the clan name is hilarious. I feel like I could be a good addition to the roster because of my experience and skill.

Your in!
Twerkin for TC

First Clan Vid. Im not a pro so sorry :P

im silent I have two accounts silent122 and kailon12 my Skype name is kailon.wellington1 im good at judo akido ninjustsu and any other fun mods I suck at akido big dojo and taekondo TheEnd

"Im Awesome as fuck recruit me clan wars you will need me and besides I want it bad"-kailon/silent/kailon
-----
black belt btw forgot
Last edited by silent122; Nov 4, 2013 at 12:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by silent122 View Post
im silent I have two accounts silent122 and kailon12 my Skype name is kailon.wellington1 im good at judo akido ninjustsu and any other fun mods I suck at akido big dojo and taekondo TheEnd

"Im Awesome as fuck recruit me clan wars you will need me and besides I want it bad"-kailon/silent/kailon
-----
black belt btw forgot

Im going to say no for now. Thanks for applying!
Last edited by ManlyMelon; Nov 4, 2013 at 12:58 AM.
Twerkin for TC

I want to join
Hello, my name is William (Bronyfan ingame). I am 12 years old, i can navigate the fourms well. I am sorta-forum active and i have been playing toribash for a while(since december of 2012 ) also i am a master belt. Why i want to join: Because i like the TwerkTeam clan and i like the tag ofc. I have met manlymelon ingame and i think i am good enough for the clan. My skype is will.lucaitis1

Have a nice day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~bronyfan
Last edited by bronyfan; Nov 4, 2013 at 01:30 AM. Reason: Forgot skype info
Originally Posted by bronyfan View Post
Hello, my name is William (Bronyfan ingame). I am 12 years old, i can navigate the fourms well. I am sorta-forum active and i have been playing toribash for a while(since december of 2012 ) also i am a master belt. Why i want to join: Because i like the TwerkTeam clan and i like the tag ofc. I have met manlymelon ingame and i think i am good enough for the clan. My skype is will.lucaitis1

Have a nice day
~bronyfan

Great app! I'll have the others look at it.
I say Yes
Twerkin for TC

When I was a young lad, I use to watch Hannah Montana continuously. Now Miley's a fucking skank, but who cares. Twerking is pretty swag. I'm 15, a yellow belt, and I don't use skype. I want to join because as I previously stated, twerking is fucking swag. I like when the girl goes down on me. lalala This clan also seems pretty cool, and I know thiggist. I'm from the United States by the way. I hope you consider my application, thank you. Twerk on twerkers. Swagnation manipulation application across the nation. #23#23#23

Lyrics from the best song ever #23

Last edited by imadolphin; Nov 4, 2013 at 02:55 AM.
Hi call me Alan or Kid. My belt is Orange on this account and black on my main. You should know my perma bannned account, I am KidInk and It says banned for Paypal scam, But I wasn't able to pay due to the account being shut down so since I couldn't pay I was just banned, I assume it was easier on them to ban me then letting me pay the guy back.
My previous clans were Shadow, It's, and Ink. I left them to search for new opportunities and I left Ink because the clan just died out due to inactivity.
I have seen this clan around for awhile and I really liked it. I am a very active player, I am a very good player, I post frequently. I'm good at every mod, I am only bad at mods that involve parkour because they involve running to things, and running is not a good skill of mine. I am what people call an athletic gamer, I love basketball, football, and video games. I am very good at all of them, and I call it a gift. I would love to be apart of this clan, it's very skilled and it's a lot of fun. I was ranked 700 on my KidInk account before being banned. And I would call myself a very good player and I would love to be a part of this clan.