ES Recruitment Drive
I was actually able to log in on forums, I just had to reset my pass, so if I do get accepted, please send to this one! Thanks.
[1:50:30 PM] Happytree: [1:47:03 PM] Happytree: age:12 belt:brown skype:Happytree clans:cobra etk lux exotic why i want to join:I have heard twerk is a very active clan with nice members that help out did anyone tell you about this clan: manlymelon did mods im good at : Greykido,aikido,abd,and taekyon why i joined tb: My friend Zach told me to try this game out and that it was alot of fun how i can help the clan: i am good at aikido mods so i can help in those type of mods in clan wars
Last edited by Happytree1; Nov 30, 2013 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Added information
Add a little bit more info and we will consider it. How did you start tb what mods are you good at how can u better the clan.
-----
Mkay, i'll give ya a trial but you have to be active ok?
Last edited by ManlyMelon; Nov 30, 2013 at 08:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Twerkin for TC

First Clan Vid. Im not a pro so sorry :P

Trial seems like a fair rank for him, for now.
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
Hi i am XDLOLLOL you can call me XD,My belt is 3rd Dan Black Belt,My previous clans we're FTM,Exo,Uber/RiFT i left FTM cause my friends joined the same clan,My age is 18,i left Exo cause it didn't really suit me and Uber/RiFT i left this clan cause it was dead,I saw this clan a long time ago since i was still a Blue Belt,I am active in Friday,Saturday and Sunday but for now i can be very active cause i'm going back to school in January 16,I post only in threads that involves selling and trading stuff,I'm great in mods if i get used to them,I'm very good in parkour mods,I'm bad in mods like Wushu and Mushu i'm bad at it cause i'm not used on doing very skilled openers that involves jumping,People call me a skilled gamer cause i'm good in getting back up when i'm close to the ground and what should i do i do to make my opponent headless in the next frame,I would appriciate it if i was to be part of this clan,It's very popular and many skilled people go here,I'm ranked 15058 but a few months ago it was at the hundreds like 156 or something,I would call myself a loyal and trusting player and i'd love to join this clan,STORY:One time there was a retard named XDLOLLOL he decapped people with his ass,One day when he set out trying to look for a victim to show them his ass suddenly he felt unnatural,after that feeling a noob tryed to charged at his ass but before that he splitted his legs and twerked so hard his body became stone then the noob died cause of the impact dealted to him.
Last edited by XDLOLLOL; Dec 29, 2013 at 12:57 AM.
I TOUCH MY NIPPLES WHEN I'M BORED SOMETIMES SAYING EYOOOOO FUCKIN' GAYOOOOOO!!!!
Originally Posted by ManlyMelon View Post

Submit your applications here!
Just tell us your age, belt, Skype (If you have one) and Why you want to join!
How can you help the clan? What other clan have you been in? Did anyone tell you about the clan?
Please do not tell us anything stupid that we would probably not care about. Black Belt minimum (We have some exceptions) We are looking for some really forum active people. Please do not say you are very forum active with one post. You will lose trust and most likely not be invited to Twerk with the best Twerkers on Toribash.

PROVIDE AS MUCH INFO AS YOU CAN ON WHAT WE ASK OF YOU
Does not include Account information like your email or password.

3 Votes from our clan members, and you're in!

Apps like the one below!

Also tell us a story about how you got you came to be!

hi, i am coolin1 ingame but my name in real life is Rendi Wiliam, my time GMT is +7 its gmt in Indonesia,my belt now is greenbelt but i have a blackbelt account, i almost can be said active but...its not yet. but my old account was....i forget the password
I never become a clan member before, this clan will be my first clan,im good in judo and aikido, my old account has 50 achivements but i only have 3 achievements in this account cause its new, and i like hamburger, hotdogs, pancakes, and i like playing skateboard, soccer, and basketball i have a not bad rank and not a good rank, my win precentage 60% im a good player, im almost pro, and im good in fight, i cn help you in clan war
MRROBATO
I am very active in TB. I love doing Aikido. And been through alot of clans... Since they were lame I QUIT THEM. I think this clan is awesome. I'm blue belt.
So I hope you accept me!
Doing GFX Services: Clan Logos, etc.
PM my discord: sedated#1963. if interested