Toribash
Hi ormo.
I have had this replay for about three weeks and I am a bit stuck.
I have not really made any progress and if I try something else I end up just continuing the manipulation. Any ideas or tips for how to advance?
Attached Files
Wip eal.rpl (221.5 KB, 21 views)
(snip)

nvm I got something kinda better(fuk3)
Attached Files
fuk.rpl (151.6 KB, 11 views)
fuk3.rpl (162.7 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Micah; Mar 17, 2015 at 01:07 AM.
Ealtrik the trouble you have here is that your manipulation is pushing uke away from you so its hard to get a solid hit because you have to spend frames getting closer. Honestly I think that hit is cool and solid enough that if you really sold that as the "finale" of the replay, like keep the foot up there, make it clear that it was totally your intention to make a sick boomhit at the end, then I think it would be good. Finishing manipulations can be super annoying sometimes, and you're not in a good position with this one. I think that kick is super cool though and it would be a shame for you to have to take it out, but the sad fact is that there's no reasonable followup for it. I say do what you can with what you've got.

Micah I'm not entirely sure what you want with this, just CnC or something?
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Hello fellow Ormonians,

I made this replay a really long time ago, but it still gives me nightmares because it never had a good ending, I've tried many different stuff but I can't seem to do anything entertaining. I know this replay has some really good potential, but my creativity when it comes to ukebashing is very limited.
Any advice? Thanks
Attached Files
xlr Greets Vector.rpl (267.9 KB, 12 views)
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
I'm not in ormo and I'm also not good with advice but if you did the kick faster it would look better imo I edited to show you and you could probably get a boom there easy
Attached Files
lix.rpl (260.3 KB, 23 views)
Nice edit, I like the solid kick.

But I still think a lot more can be done, like a longer manip, or a few booms, I don't see how though
oh when you wrap you arm around uke if you leaned toward him you could probably let go and flow under him a bit to keep him up I'm in class so I can't make an edit to try that out right now but I will soon

Edit: booms oh yeah you could get a few easy the minip I will try
Last edited by Micah; Mar 18, 2015 at 07:16 PM.
I like spinaroos too much not to post this
Potential for huge boom

Also nice manip you made, reminds me of early Largekilla stuff
Attached Files
xlr2.rpl (249.2 KB, 13 views)
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
I like spinaroos too much not to post this
Potential for huge boom

Also nice manip you made, reminds me of early Largekilla stuff

Nice one, i would've never thought of doing that