Toribash
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
Soon as in when you get 100 league points. You are placed 10th because you have 0 League Points along with everyone else in your league.

With everyone at 0 league points, the way the ladder worked is based on wins. More wins = Higher ranking. You being ranked 10 only means that you have the 10th highest wins in your division. When people start getting league points, your rank 10 spot will start to drop if you don't any league points yourself.

ah, makes sense now that you say that. Oh well, still looking forward to playing.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Servers go down on Friday evening... Is this your attempt at subtlety, Riot? I should be going out getting drunk and not staying in attempting to play videogames?

Well I'm not listening, FUCK YOU. I'm gonna wait for the servers to come back up. That'll show you who's boss.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
> dig out laptop to play league.
> find out updates for 5 hours
> spend the entire time finding out how to make steam not display in japanese

It was a wonderful(ly boring) day.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Was eager to play ranked and played 4 games before taking a break. Went 2-2 and ended up with 25 League Points in the end.

summary of what happened each game

Now I am rank 6 in Syndra's Masterminds Silver Division 1. Gonna play again after work and try for gold.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
just had the hardest 4v5 of my life...

we had the 5...

mid and jungle were failing; top was stalemate, and I, as support, just took a nap while our ADC afk farmed

they honestly could had won if they coordinated correctly and didn't act like it was 4v5

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Just got my filthy mitts on some rp and was looking for some suggestions

I've had eye on vollibear since I started playing but have always been too poor anyone got some notes on him?. Also looking into Vayne, Elise and Fiora.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
Just got my filthy mitts on some rp and was looking for some suggestions

I've had eye on vollibear since I started playing but have always been too poor anyone got some notes on him?. Also looking into Vayne, Elise and Fiora.

Volibear's pretty nice and fun if you ask me.
I like Vayne. Fun adc, all about positioning kinda
Elise, eh I don't like her as much but for some people she's fun i guess,
Fiora. Op. Nuff Said.
Am I the only one who plays ARAM a lot? Cause I can't get a cool team without retards.

If anyone is interested how my ranked match went.

Guys I've created a fantasy league at http://www.bossminion.com called Toribash, the password is Hampa, I thought it could be a bit of fun.

My lineup:

ADC - Doublelift

Support - Gosu Pepper

Top - SoAZ

Jungle - Diamonprox

Mid - Froggen

I sense that other people will have a similar lineup
Last edited by Hippybob; Feb 3, 2013 at 01:22 AM.
I R IRONMAN
I joined it already had an account and stuff

Lineup:

ADC - Yellowpete

Support - Xpecial

Top - sOAZ

Jungle - Diamondprox

Mid - Mandatorycloud
Last edited by laststand; Feb 3, 2013 at 01:59 AM.
I'm a fucking professional!