Toribash
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
I start boots + 3 pots using the blue buff route. Works pretty well, but then again, I'm using different runes and masteries than you. I build him as a bruiser as well instead of a glass cannon. Frozen Mallet + Atma's Impaler, and Merc Treads. I just find it counter productive to have a melee glass cannon because whenever you go in to do damage, you'll probably already be dead (against a competent team at least). Only works well on ranged ADs IMO.

Well, noct can win just about any ad vs ad fight due to his Q and his W is planned and timed correctly. If you add in his ultimate and get the element of suprise you already have a huge advantage. And boots for jungling? ew i usually start out vampiric scepter, boots dont help at all while fighting in the jungle. technically vampiric scepter saves you 150 coins and gives more assistance while jungling. Noct's op if you level his Q then his E (but get berserkers) his ganks are unescapable.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
i just joined yesterday it is a pretty interesting game my username is fhphantom add me (if theres a freind list) and play me some time =]
Words mean nothing, actions show the true meaning
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
And boots for jungling? ew

Boots are the superior choice if you can clear the jungle successfully with them. The point of the jungle is to perform ganks to give a lane an advantage. A fast moving jungle at half health with a slow and disable allows a much more effective gank than a slow moving jungle at full health with the same cc.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Well, noct can win just about any ad vs ad fight due to his Q and his W is planned and timed correctly. If you add in his ultimate and get the element of suprise you already have a huge advantage. And boots for jungling? ew i usually start out vampiric scepter, boots dont help at all while fighting in the jungle. technically vampiric scepter saves you 150 coins and gives more assistance while jungling. Noct's op if you level his Q then his E (but get berserkers) his ganks are unescapable.

The only problem with building glass cannon is that Nocturne should be diving onto a carry in a team fight. If you build glass cannon, and are fighting a competent team, this means that you will get fucked over.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Just hit level 30 yesterday night.
Climbing the elo ladder, currently at 1135.

EDIT: Is there anyone here actually in high elo?
Last edited by Fivah; Feb 16, 2012 at 07:28 PM.
Back for good.
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
The only problem with building glass cannon is that Nocturne should be diving onto a carry in a team fight. If you build glass cannon, and are fighting a competent team, this means that you will get fucked over.

Not really
because after a team fight starts you just ult on a squishy in the back and commence destruction. Usually by then they've locked on a target and aren't going to switch for someone at full.
i created the ??? emoji
Originally Posted by Fivah View Post
Just hit level 30 yesterday night.
Climbing the elo ladder, currently at 1135.

EDIT: Is there anyone here actually in high elo?

2worlds is the only one around here who I've seen at 1800+

I think Uric and those guys are at like 1600

I'm at -2349082
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
went 8-1 as noct (lost cause team was feeding hard and built shred for first time)
went 18-1 as shyvana, i was so tanky that if they did target me id still live and my team would kill t hem all and if they didn't id kill them all. twas fun

ooh and 15-1 as morde
been doing good but shitty teams
Last edited by cocacobra; Feb 17, 2012 at 02:19 AM.
i created the ??? emoji
Not really
because after a team fight starts you just ult on a squishy in the back and commence destruction. Usually by then they've locked on a target and aren't going to switch for someone at full.

Ah. I mean when you ult to INITIATE, seeing as it's such a fucking great initiator, you generally build tanky so you don't get destroyed. I'm not saying glass cannon is COMPLETE shit, because noc does quite a lot of damage, but i'm just saying that it's nowhere near as good. Tanky deeps is always a better option.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES