Ranking
Originally Posted by FMA05 View Post
agree, i read tokyo ghoul and gantz, and i started watching the anime, manga feels more darker and more violent to me.
i will read that Deadman Wonderland, ignoring the major spoiler that i got from my friend.

and how about btoom! did you ever finished it ?
i remember you recommended it to me once.

i've only watched the anime, haven't read the manga yet.. though i do own two volumes e.e
one is still brand-new sealed though, probably won't open it~
i guess it can't be too different from the manga and probably continues waaaay further, so up to you.. if you enjoyed the anime, you'll probably enjoy the manga (if you're an avid manga reader of course)
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
started reading Franken Fran
top quality gore comedy
dreamy suicide act
anyone know a romance manga about a boy met an actress while she sightseeing and both of them fell in love those generic cliche romance troupe?
i read that a long ago, and somehow i wanted to read it again but forgot the title
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post
anyone know a romance manga about a boy met an actress while she sightseeing and both of them fell in love those generic cliche romance troupe?
i read that a long ago, and somehow i wanted to read it again but forgot the title

i remember something like that but i dont know the title
also i didnt like it a lot
dreamy suicide act
i didn't like it either
but it still serve its purpose to waste time

there is one scene that i remember..the boy (main protag) take a pic for the actress on their first met..and suddenly and in creepy way the boy ask for a copy of the photo
Last edited by Trice; Jul 30, 2016 at 05:03 PM.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
just started reading revolt, there's only one chapter yet but it seems really interesting so far

the first chapter was uploaded 25 june 2015 though so idk if i'll ever see another chapter
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
i've only watched the anime, haven't read the manga yet.. though i do own two volumes e.e
one is still brand-new sealed though, probably won't open it~
i guess it can't be too different from the manga and probably continues waaaay further, so up to you.. if you enjoyed the anime, you'll probably enjoy the manga (if you're an avid manga reader of course)

i often read manga when i don't have time to watch the anime, or when the anime stops and the manga continues.

also why not open the manga ? lol
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Originally Posted by FMA05 View Post
i often read manga when i don't have time to watch the anime, or when the anime stops and the manga continues.

also why not open the manga ? lol

i've consumed way more anime than manga, but i still strongly believe that manga is usually better if you want engaging story, characters, dialogue and progress..
of course anime usually does action and visuals better, but that's not what i seek from this form of entertainment.. it might've taken me a while to get into manga, but it's definitely one of the best mediums for entertainment

well, i only have volumes 7 and 6..
i think 6 is the sealed one.. no point in opening it without having read the first 5
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
i've consumed way more anime than manga, but i still strongly believe that manga is usually better if you want engaging story, characters, dialogue and progress..
of course anime usually does action and visuals better, but that's not what i seek from this form of entertainment.. it might've taken me a while to get into manga, but it's definitely one of the best mediums for entertainment

well, i only have volumes 7 and 6..
i think 6 is the sealed one.. no point in opening it without having read the first 5

Makes sense, even tho i really like manga, but I have to agree that anime is less tiring, better and doesn't take much time like manga.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Started reading Helck, seems entertaining enough, though only 7 chapters in