rad

B[

also here have some gnoll horse archer

hyrh

Did i ever mention that i suck at proportions and foreshortening? :v
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
he seems to be missing a pupil xD

also is that a horse in his arrow holder thingy?

Well, he is a horse archer, you know. :v (yes it's this guy)
I didn't forget the pupil though, i just find that it suits him better to have blank white eyes, since it nicely represents exactly how much activity there is inside his head. :U (and if you're paying extra attention you may also notice that he's closing the wrong eye, i think)
"I used to be an adventurer like you, but I took a horse to the knee" Nice drawing :U

Also, after a 70€ mobile data bill my mom is convinced I need WiFi and will pay for it...Yay ?
Wolololololo
Shook, do you ever mess around and make replays still?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Not really. As much as i'd like to say that i've been actively playing the game for 9 years, that'd be a complete and utter lie. :v
Toribash has run its course for me, basically. It has had its hooks in me, reeled me in, dragged me around and beaten me senseless, and i've gotten back up and pounded it into submission, having achieved pretty much everything that i originally set out for, and then some (much of it inadvertently). It's been a fun ride though, and i've met a lot of cool people in this community, so i can't say i regret having joined up. :U

Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
"I used to be an adventurer like you, but I took a horse to the knee" Nice drawing :U

Also, after a 70€ mobile data bill my mom is convinced I need WiFi and will pay for it...Yay ?

HOORAY

i think

also the worrying part is that Gnoll Horse Archer could indeed nail you in the knee with a horse

Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
hi shook

hi veoo

here have some funktastic chiptune while i try to get off my arse and pretend to be a fartist

im veoo

well I got banned for saying hi to you because it was a useless post and I also got in trouble somewhere else

so now I'm sad

anyways

do you listen to trap music?

icky said that if u tell him u didn't mind me saying hi, he'll reverse my ban

help ;[[[
Last edited by Sagatar; May 30, 2016 at 06:24 AM.
im lust

well I got banned for being the retard i am

anyways

can you draw a realistic drawing and not the doodley type?

do it for me
Guys you know that your ban lift date is tomorow?

Klein Bottles only have one surface so they are the easiest thing to clean

Well, technically this place isn't exempt from the global rules. :v

Originally Posted by aintlust View Post
can you draw a realistic drawing and not the doodley type?

do it for me

nah it takes too long and i don't enjoy it as much

Besides, i'm not even good at realistic, and i'm waaaaaaaaay too lazy to be good at it. :v

Originally Posted by Sagatar View Post
do you listen to trap music?

icky said that if u tell him u didn't mind me saying hi, he'll reverse my ban

help ;[[[

nay i doth not listen to trap music

Also i personally didn't mind you saying hi (as you can see earlier i make sure to be very clear when people are crossing the line), but again, this place isn't a safe haven from the global rules, so my influence is limited. But yeah, official disclaimer that i don't mind people saying hi to me, at least not as long as it isn't abused. :v