has it been a while?

damn right it's been a while

doodly things

slightly nicer things

the real fancy shit

Well that took a while. :V
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I have said this before but again your style has this great appeal to it, I really enjoy doofus' design

still cant remember who it reminds me of
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Thank! I would honestly not be surprised if he resembles some character i saw yonks ago and had stored in my subconscious, this has happened before. :V

also new avatar go
Thank! Sorry it took me so long to say so. :v

So anyhoo, have to admit that dumping a gorillion doodles here has become a bit of a bother, not because anyone has done me any wrong, just because uh, i'm a lazy shit to be honest. I suspect that most of you who were actually following this thread have moved on to other pastures anyhow, so hey!

But, if you want to keep following my doodlings for some reason, i still post my (mostly) finished things on my DeviantArt page, and i occasionally also (shit)post on Twitter. It should be safe for work if you're wondering, i keep my Adult Interactions(tm) elsewhere and generally don't interact an awful lot on Twitter in general. :V

I've been really inactive here anyways, so i might as well say that i'm probably not gonna be posting an awful lot in this thread going forward, barring exceptional circumstances or if i suddenly feel like it for whatever reason. But, it's been a good run, thanks very much, everyone!
Son, they shook
'Cause ain't no such things as halfway crooks
Scared to death, scared to look, they shook
'Cause ain't no such things as halfway crooks
I have no idea what this refers to but hello. :V

Originally Posted by Thrandir View Post
hey shook ily

hi thrandir ily

Originally Posted by NimbleThief View Post
bare dead

Ya forgotten the ban? ;o
Nah i'm not gonna be that petty, shit was 6 years ago, gonna assume we've all improved as people since then. But yeah, i'm basically dead on the forums and not planning to make a dramatic return, mostly just haunting Discord servers now. I'm still unemployed and still drawing stuff, so not much new under the sun besides having made a Spicy Gallery(tm) somewhere. :V

also shilling deviantart and twitter again in case you want to keep up with my tomfoolery
oiubt veubg
:D