Ranking
Well i never uploaded them, so that would be why you couldn't find them. I also no longer know where i even have them, sadly. :<
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
beautiful shark
must immortalize

excellent
Originally Posted by meow View Post
shook cult of things.
http://forum.toribash.com/group.php?groupid=5465
Group suicide is next week.

i am only slightly weirded out

:v
Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
Shook have you ever gone skydiving? I'm doing it this weekend so I want to know what it's like.

Nope. Closest i've had was one of those wind tunnels where you can fly around, if you know what you're doing. For me, that was two minutes of flopping around. I'm going to assume that you'll be strapped to an instructor or something, because keeping yourself stable is a lot harder than it seems, and the wind is probably going to try breaking your arms. :v
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I had shark for the first time today. Can you draw a Mako shark punching a Box Fan?

DRAMATIC
Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
how do you sleep knowing that there's so much content to be made

clever quote spoiler

because i'm constantly mildly sleep deprived and thus can fall asleep relatively easily provided that i'm not overly excited about something

!!!
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
Hmm do you post your artwork on anything like Deviantart? It would be cool to see everything you drew all together.

Literally an inch above your own message yo. I don't post EVERYTHING there, though. :v (but in case you have signatures disabled, here)
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Do you still do paid avatars? If so, I might be considering buying one in the not-so-near-nor-not-so-far future, so if you could, could you send me a price list?
h
Delicious. B[
Originally Posted by duck View Post
Do you still do paid avatars? If so, I might be considering buying one in the not-so-near-nor-not-so-far future, so if you could, could you send me a price list?

Depends on what you mean by pay and what kind of avatar you're looking for. I've done meow's and Weoo's for free, and if it's just that kind you're after (or something like the doodles in this thread) then i could probably afford to do one more. :v
If you're looking for a bit more than that (as in detail levels around that of this cat), the euro pricing is (as of now):

Line drawing: 5€

Flat colour drawing: 8€

Cel-shaded colour drawing: 12€

Digital painting: 20€+ (depends on complexity, because this takes a long time and i'm going to put a good bit of effort into it)

Note that this is for a single character WITHOUT a detailed background. I'll throw in a very simple background free of charge if you want, but otherwise the price will increase proportionally to the complexity and detail level of the background. For a fully coloured and shaded sprite, it's either (width+height)/20 or (width*height)/1000, whichever is larger, and rounded up. In euros.
God you're good at drawing... Fuck...

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Ahem I paid for mine
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I'm taking graphic art classes but like how do you doodle so well
I've always been insanely jealous of your doodle skills. have you tried drawing realistically?
Aw shoot heck i'm flattered now. <3
Mostly it comes down to having doodled a lot, and of course also keeping things in mind that i either learn from tutorials (such as RED SWOOSHYLINES) or get told by others (such as smaller brush sizes for finer things like hair). As for drawing realistically, i've only really done that for still life drawings, since i'm generally too impatient for it. (also because drawing realistically isn't my goal for the most part)

But in any case, the two most prominent examples of realism from me would be these girls (lucky Shook got to draw pretty exotic gurls during arting course), partly because they weren't just photos that i had to copy. Beyond those though, i typically stick to the more cartoony style that you see in the doodles.
Originally Posted by meow View Post
Ahem I paid for mine

Oh right, sorry. :v
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
God you're good at drawing... Fuck...

I'm really not that good in the grand scheme of things, but thanks. c:
Also make sure that you're looking at my gallery instead of my favourites, because the latter aren't my works. :U
Originally Posted by Kyuri View Post
shook can you draw me a viking prease

ok yes vikings are a noble cause

you may think that he looks like a dorf but it is in fact the other way around
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
ok yes vikings are a noble cause

you may think that he looks like a dorf but it is in fact the other way around

AWW YUS
shitpost god
8 - 6 never forget