Toribash
Original Post
Personality tests.
More stupid tests to make people feel awkward about what they score. This time it is a Jung personality test though, which places people in one of 16 or so personality types based on answers to simple questions.

Here is the test/

Here are the types.

There was a thread of these a long time ago on the forums, but cba to find it.

Here is my result

INTP: "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. They are good at logic and math and make good philosophers and theoretical scientists, but not writers or salespeople. 1% of the total population.

Sort of bullshit, writing is one of my jobs :/ and I suck worse than most people I know at math, seriously, Im struggling with basic algebra. But eh, its just a test. The last time I took it I got "the author" so who knows what changed.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Your personality type is ENFP
And ENFP is...
ENFP "Journalist". These people love novelty and surprises. They are big on emotions and expression. Life is an exciting drama. They are good at sales, advertising, politics, and acting. 5% of the total population.
Ok,that's good
cool deady, i got this :

ENFJ: "Pedagogue". Outstanding leader of groups. Can be aggressive at helping others to be the best that they can be. 5% of the total population.

I see im a questor?

INFP: "Questor". These people are idealistic, self-sacrificing, and somewhat cool or reserved. They are very family and home oriented, but don't relax well. High capacity for caring. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 1% of the total population.

| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
I remember this quiz. It doesn't apply to me since I've got three different personalities.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

INFP: "Questor". These people are idealistic, self-sacrificing, and somewhat cool or reserved. They are very family and home oriented, but don't relax well. High capacity for caring. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 1% of the total population.

Well we both belong to 1 percent of the population Deathsoldi ghehe
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
Lol deady, I got Architect too, same as the last time I took one of these. I'm surprised they say that someone with the "greatest precision in thought and language" would make a poor writer. Perhaps they mean we should be writing technical information rather than haiku.
[Inq]
Need help with anything? Have a question? PM me! I'll try my best to help you.
"ENTP: "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 5% of the total population."

Sounds like me.
infamous
Originally Posted by SmileyJones View Post
I'm surprised they say that someone with the "greatest precision in thought and language" would make a poor writer. Perhaps they mean we should be writing technical information rather than haiku.

Yeah, good point, the writing I do is pretty fact based and non-poetic. Here's to being 1% though
Organisation of Awesome: Member.