Ranking
ESTP "Promoter": These are action-oriented people, often sophisticated, sometimes ruthless -- our "James Bonds." As mates, they are exciting and charming, but they have trouble with commitment. They make good promoters, entrepreneurs, and con artists. 13% of the total population.

I'm a James Bond.
I'm an INFJ. Got the same results on various tests, both Portuguese and English tests.

INFJ: "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1% of the total population. These are serious students and workers who really want to contribute. They are private and easily hurt. They make good spouses, but tend to be physically reserved. People often think they are psychic. They make good therapists, general practitioners, ministers, and so on.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
I've taken these tests many times and I do always get the same result. Some descriptions of this type can be a little off, but generally I fall under most of its analysis.

However, I'm not easily hurt. Another aspect that sets me apart from this type is that I'm a musician, which doesn't seem to be among the careers listed for the type. But I am psychic. =P

INFJ: "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1% of the total population. These are serious students and workers who really want to contribute. They are private and easily hurt. They make good spouses, but tend to be physically reserved. People often think they are psychic. They make good therapists, general practitioners, ministers, and so on.

ISTP: "Artisan". These people are action-oriented and fearless, and crave excitement. They are impulsive and dangerous to stop. They often like tools, instruments, and weapons, and often become technical experts. They are not interested in communications and are often incorrectly diagnosed as dyslexic or hyperactive. 5% of the total population.

Took one of these in English at the beginning of the semester.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
Artisan, ha.
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
ENFP "Journalist" - These people love novelty and surprises. They are big on emotions and expression. Life is an exciting drama. They are good at sales, advertising, politics, and acting. 5% of the total population

Dead on.
March to the drumming
Show them you're coming
INTP
Type watching in team situations
Having information about personality types and preferences can be quite useful. Once you understand the basic personality preferences under which people operate, as well as your own preferences, you can begin to find ways to more effectively work with opposite types or even your own type. Through type watching, you can find ways to build upon people's strengths and improve many group activities, such as time management, conflict resolution, problem solving, and team building.
boo!
Any fellow 'Administrators' out there? Basically 'administrators' = realists.
I got Intp as well deady,I like theory and abstract a lot xD,and I also have a career as a biologist(which I like)