Previous Clans :
( If yes ) Why did you leave :
Which mod/skill are you good at : Mushu and Aikido
What are you better at : Aikido
How did you know about our clan? Becous of my friend
Why do you want to join our clan:Becous you guys are realy good
What can you contribute to our clan: i can stream
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...rname=pangeran

Alright added. But where do you exactly stream?
I want to join Divine
IGN: DaMasacre
Belt: blue
Where are you from: Norway
Time zone: GMT +1
Previous clan: dont have been in any
Which mod/skill are you good in: Classic and Judo
What are you better at: Judo
How did you know about our clan: my friend IbenGold were in Divine
Why do you want to join our clan: i like the Divine logo and i think the clan is good
What can you contribute to our clan: i can contribute knowledge and belts
Tell us about yourself: i live in a town named Stokke in Norway i got 9 dogs in my home and 1 cat
Originally Posted by DaMasacre View Post
IGN: DaMasacre
Belt: blue
Where are you from: Norway
Time zone: GMT +1
Previous clan: dont have been in any
Which mod/skill are you good in: Classic and Judo
What are you better at: Judo
How did you know about our clan: my friend IbenGold were in Divine
Why do you want to join our clan: i like the Divine logo and i think the clan is good
What can you contribute to our clan: i can contribute knowledge and belts
Tell us about yourself: i live in a town named Stokke in Norway i got 9 dogs in my home and 1 cat

Added. 9 dogs? Wow your cat is really unlucky. IbenGold left Divine though so yeah.
Divine application / 6 page essay
I have removed this for personal reasons i'd rather not share. Please understand.
Attached Files
Ascent.rpl (191.3 KB, 4 views)
Divine application.rpl (438.1 KB, 5 views)
Fluid ninja warrior.rpl (197.2 KB, 4 views)
experiment.rpl (593.9 KB, 6 views)
custom run multiplayer.rpl (333.1 KB, 4 views)
parkourdream_d_fix.tbm (47.2 KB, 3 views)
ninja_warrior_parkour1.tbm (21.2 KB, 3 views)
cb_spar_lab.tbm (12.9 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by iIluminati; Nov 12, 2014 at 06:09 AM.
There are 3 word for you illuminati......I WANT YOU
-----
Also.are you forum active member?
Last edited by Mattkit5; Nov 9, 2014 at 12:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Not at the moment, but as I said It has appealed to me more lately.
If I am accepted I will become more active on the forums, probably would anyway, but still.
Originally Posted by iIluminati View Post
Hey (Divine)!

WALL OF TEXT INBOUND

I've been interested in joining a clan for a while, and I found yours.
I have been invited to a few clans, (not officially, but people asking ingame) and have checked them out, but none really seemed to appeal to me that much. But when i saw yours, and the members I have met ingame, It looked like the clan is actually active, and It's members are skillful.

I know I am only a blue belt, just over 200 games played. I don't know if you only accept higher belts into the clan. on the other hand, I have maintained a 64% - 66% win/loss ratio, and i'm only getting better.

Keep in mind that I have a 63% not because of going on the lowest belt servers, or only playing with less skilled players, but instead I mostly join tourneys, which, as you probably know, are full of players with belts much, much higher than mine. I understand that I am not an active forum poster, but lately it has appealed to me more than it has in the past, and I will try to do so more in the future. However, I am very active ingame, 2 - (embarrassingly) 3 hours a day when i can play, and it has been the only game I have played for a few months now, aside from the occasional round of battlefield 4, when it actually works (Thanks EA).

another thing that at least won't bring the clan down if I am in it is that I am very noob / beginner friendly. me and a white belt were talking, and somehow the conversation led to tori customization. he said he wanted blue and orange as his colors, and that he was saving for a head texture.
I sent him the 1000tc required for buying a head and aqua relax. To me, receiving gifts and items is not as satisfying as seeing someone else happier because of something you gave them. I would list more that i have done to help other players, but this app. is getting a bit long.

Here's a bit of background on me:
-I am 15 y/o
-name irl: Erik Brown
-I saw someone put their skype in an application, so: erikbrown117
-I am in the Pokemon fandom (nobody understands )
-live in massachusetts (utc -5)
-I have two cats and two dogs
-I absolutely despise lists
-I also hate irony
-none of the above
-all of the above
-
-
-I'll just stop before someone gets hurt

here are a few of my replays. I am getting better at parkour and tricking very fast, but still have much to learn.
btw the last one is the run i usually use
I have also included the mods required for these replays.

also, the vast majority of my time in toribash is in single player, maybe 70% and 30%, partly because I have god awful internet, but because of the amount of time I play, that small percent in multiplayer is still alot of time.

sorry that this application is a bit long
I hope you guys consider my request and accept me into the clan

Regards, illuminati

P.S.
Just remembered that there was a format I was supposed to follow, but I put alot of time into this, and i'm pretty sure I covered everything. I tried to make this application as good and well written as I can, as this goes a long way in the case of first impressions, and because I really, really want to join this clan

Not an actual proper post sorry. Read the rules first please. Although I see you put a lot of effort in to this memo so I will add you. Love those replays you should teach me some Parkour sometime heh?
Last edited by Daction; Nov 10, 2014 at 11:36 AM.
Originally Posted by Daction View Post
Not an actual proper post sorry. Read the rules first please. Although I see you put a lot of effort in to this memo so I will add you. Love those replays you should teach me some Parkour sometime heh?

Thanks for letting me in, I can teach you what I know about parkour, but most of it you have to learn by experience. If you haven't seen it, Mocucha's parkour tutorial on Youtube is a great place to learn. That's where I started:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srKOnQvXTtU