Ranking
sometimes it fails fps while playng when toris touch eachother it lags. sometimes i restart and it helps
>(^_^)> Get Aids Right There
Originally Posted by guka35 View Post
sometimes it fails fps while playng when toris touch eachother it lags. sometimes i restart and it helps

This is a natural consequence of Toribash calculating collisions, so it's not a bug as such. The only means of "fixing" it would be to make the engine more efficient, which is an ongoing process at all times anyway.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
At the start (mac version) The replays that play in the background, the blood that lands creates rectangular red patches instead of splatters. After another run through, it looks fine, but that's still a bug.

and sometimes uke transforms into eddie murphy and it starts raining obama faces
Oh, and pressing the alt key on mac in talk mode produces a square. It used to be a nice modifier key to create characters, but those squares get everywhere.
I take it that version for Mac doesn't work on PowerPCs.
Will there be a PowerPC version or has my iMac G5 just become outdated?
I want to see my flame
Last edited by P0intBank; Apr 6, 2009 at 09:41 AM.
The unmute button doesnt work, when u left click on someones name. (yes i was OP, im not that stupid)

Soz if this has already been pointed out