Ranking
When you right click on someones name, the Force spec All command only shows Force Spec A
(I learned the hard way) Just make it say "Spec All "
the god
Time for me to contribute to the list of problems.

K so this isn't a problem with the game exactly, but I'm expecting a lot of threads about it soon.

Bump mapped textures + old Nvidia driver = complete lockup.

Updating to the latest driver version fixes it (3rd March 2009) - any version from before then locks up after approx 10 seconds.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by FighterKHV View Post
I has some bug what happened since 3.69: I cant write BIG text. The text don't appear in chat. What's up?

i assume the text cant be more then 32 words long or something like that.
if that was what you meant by "BIG" text.
Helge Sverre - System Developer
https://helgesverre.com
Originally Posted by RandomNinja View Post
Well, i was looking through the options and put 300x300,
i cant put it back to 800x800 beause there is no scroll bar.
its eathier a problem with tb or i dont know how to scroll down while the screen is small.

ops

Remove or change default.cfg
Originally Posted by FighterKHV View Post
I has some bug what happened since 3.69: I cant write BIG text. The text don't appear in chat. What's up?

You want that bug back?!

That wasn't really a feature
When you set engageplayerpos in single player, you can take it off, even if you place 0,0,0,0,0,0 Uke and tori will be merged, causing a crash.
the god
LOL...

ok i can fix that problem for you. first of all NEVER type engageplayerpos 0 0 0 0 0 0, the system cant handle tori's inside each other. if you do it, immediatly fspec everyone. then change engageplayerpos to 0. it should return to defualts.
- its been a while
Read my post, I'm talking about single player, you can't move them to the regular positions.
the god