Toribash
Ohai guys!

We just received 85k back from the bank recovery phase of Operation Papaya, so now we're halfway there.

Also, I went ahead and summed up my recent sales and donated 10% of them to the clan bank, leaving us with a whopping 119712.411 ToriCredits!

This means, of course, that we have enough credits to host a tournament for all of you clannies, with none other than a head texture as the reward! We'll be discussing the time and date of the tournament soon so keep watching the forums ;)

-hanz0
Last edited by hanz0; May 6, 2008 at 02:20 AM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
True story, I *did* receive 400k from veb. Myself and avwave made him a texture set, you can see it here.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
jimbob: already spent it on full textures.

Also, updated the bank again. Added recent donations and also went ahead and donated my extra items to the bank.

This, of course, means that we're pretty much ready for a tournament. It'll probably be held next weekend, please post your timezones and activity times in the stickied thread so we can best schedule it.

B&B&B&
No problem H4rl!

Also, great news: The bank recovery phase of Operation Papaya has officially been completed! Last night I received the remainder of our stolen clan bank (83144 TCs) from ManBreakfast. This plus the 85k which was refunded to us from the items that we collected amounts to the 150k that was taken and distributed by Iceman, plus a little extra.

An extra thanks to everyone who was gracious enough to send the items that they received from Iceman back to Delaid, and a huge thanks to ManBreakfast for taking the time to track down all of the items and credits that were not immediately returned to us!

B&B&B&
jesus ryu whered u get all that

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!