Ranking
Original Post
"Join when there is a spot" button
Introduce an option that lets you join a server when there is an opening.

Sometimes when tournaments are held the place can get packed pretty fast and you have to keep on trying to reconnect waiting for a spot to vacate.
With a greater player-base this might become a recurring problem so this would be a measure against it.
I remember Counter-Strike had a similar option on steam, so that's where this idea stemmed from.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Well that is a good idea but how will you be able to use it ?

Butler153 Moderated Message:
The thread is pretty much self explanatory, I believe that when you click this button, it basically keeps retrying automatically for you and when there's a spot, you get in..,Obviously it'll be a first-come first-serve kind of setting so that you get a spot without people 'pushing' in front of you..
Last edited by Butler; Jun 13, 2013 at 03:18 PM.
They could add something like a quick join button to that specific room that is close to being full.
Bye bye toribash
Well... It has pros and cons...

I'll start with the pros:

Great way to avoid a mass flood.

Faster dispute of TC

You know when the tourney is about to begin, started and finished

Cons:

When you decide to make a server and make a global after you pressed the join when there is a space button, you might forget to set an owner pass and leave the server

If there are only 12 spaces in a room but 30 press the button, what will happen?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
Well... It has pros and cons...

I'll start with the pros:

Great way to avoid a mass flood.

Faster dispute of TC

You know when the tourney is about to begin, started and finished

Cons:

When you decide to make a server and make a global after you pressed the join when there is a space button, you might forget to set an owner pass and leave the server

If there are only 12 spaces in a room but 30 press the button, what will happen?

If there are 12 spaces and 30 people click the button, like I said, it's first-come first-serve
Last edited by Butler; Jun 14, 2013 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Spelling error..
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
bump... Because I'd love to see this ;o
Especially during times like these when there's a whole lot of people online. Would help a lot. Maybe even show a "You're number ## in the queue" when trying to join a full server?
If this is implemented, what if I have a buddy I want in the server? Do I kick the 10 people joining each after the other, just to get my buddy in? Only for the people kicked to find out when they come back that they have to re-enter the command?
So if this happens, make a way to invite someone special. Santa Claus for example.
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
If this is implemented, what if I have a buddy I want in the server? Do I kick the 10 people joining each after the other, just to get my buddy in? Only for the people kicked to find out when they come back that they have to re-enter the command?
So if this happens, make a way to invite someone special. Santa Claus for example.

/vip add Santa_Claus
type /vip for more info
Well how would it work?

^ problem i am trying to solve

and GMtourneys RBTourneys or just the 500 tourney?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Like on source games when there's a full server and it says join when a free space is available or Alert me when there is an empty space?