Toribash
Original Post
Master Belt rule
When a player reaches master belt he will have 1000TC

sounds good ?
ony 1000 tc? 20k or 10k is more good.
don't u think?
Tonight ... Biko Joins the Hunt!
Bring it up to just 10k,master belt not so easy to achieve,you would've probably almost completed whatever you wanted to do in tb by then
Bye bye toribash
Then if someone reaches god belt then the tc you'll get will be 100k
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
I don't support this. What if someone farmed so hard so that they could just get the tc?
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
It's not a matter of being enough , i believe the op's view on this is to give players and payers if you may , an incentive for reaching master belt which would take quite awhile to get to , but at the moment the staff members are trying to deflate the amount of tc being circulated daily in toribash .
I recall Skulfuk telling me there is around 52mil Tc going around right now , and adding to that amount would obviously be a bad thing.
As charming as this suggestion of yours may be , i don't see it happening, perhaps a non tradable item would be more decent and less harmful, or a special force , which would be awarded to those who legitimately reached master belt , even though i'm not against the concept of buying qi , it's just something for those who actually toiled to get there.
~Nigma
yeah, i think the best thing for this is not tc, but a special item, maybe hector lax? maybe...
Ormo|Pyro|Geru|Revel
When you reach the Master Belt you don't care about TC you have.
And if you still do, then you already own at least 400k.