ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
2 suggestions
No.1: Duel confirmation command, have a command to accept a duel as to prevent that gay /sp /en duel scam.

No.2: Have item duels work like safe-trade: have both players do the safe-trade thing, the items will be removed from their accounts, then the winner receives the items.

I cant really elaborate on my ideas, so you can. :]
I'm not too familiar with the /en, /sp duel scam or whatever , but it does seem like a good idea , but i believe it's unnecessary , mainly because you would have willingly entered the duel server expecting a duel , and that's what you'd get. Choice of opponent isn't really necessary , and perhaps that's one of the main factors in what makes dueling fun/exciting.

As for your second suggestion , I fully support it , even though i tend not to item duel persons i don't know.
However it would save the staff guys alot of work if the safe trade like item duel were to be added in, theoretically it should be easy to implement as there is already an existing safe trade feature on the forum aswell as ingame , with the use of /duel .
~Nigma
Originally Posted by TKJ View Post
I'm not too familiar with the /en, /sp duel scam or whatever , but it does seem like a good idea , but i believe it's unnecessary , mainly because you would have willingly entered the duel server expecting a duel , and that's what you'd get. Choice of opponent isn't really necessary , and perhaps that's one of the main factors in what makes dueling fun/exciting.

The /sp /en duel scam skips the replay and dosent give the other player a chance to leave/spectate, i have had it done to me and its really annoying, it forces players to duel against there will.
Well , you and Scorpionma suggested the same thing actually , just in different words obviously.

Originally Posted by scorpionma View Post
it always happen when you are dueling and get tired or something and dont wanna play anymore
when the match finish sometimes the replays end fast and the match start
and you cant get out
how about an option to say /yes or /no so you dont ahve to duel again

I think it would be nice to have it put into the game then , i've had people tell me about it prior to reading your response , but no one ever told me how it was done , so i misinterpreted what you were saying.
Originally Posted by RedRebel24 View Post
I literally lost 5k from this.
~supported

I support both ideas.
~Nigma