Ranking
Original Post
Where Am I? [Possibly The Scariest Game Ever?] (Creators Of Slender)
It's a small Unity-based game designed from Parsec Productions...the same people that brought you the original Slender. I'm here to tell you that somehow Parsec managed to make a game even creepier than Slender. How is it possible? Well how about you play it for yourself and see.

The free-to-play title runs within the comfort of your browser. There is no setup for the game. There is no plot or story. You simply appear inside of a room and you walk through various corridors. However, there is a trick: you actually aren't walking through corridors, the corridors are moving you along.

Unlike Slender, where you have a sense of location and scope, that all disappears in Where Am I?. You no longer have an idea of what's going on and the majority of your time is spent trying to figure out where you are and what's going on.

The thing that makes it even scarier is that the entire game changes, alters and rearranges to push you into a corner...or rather, push you into the arms of fate, while you're playing. It's creepy beyond explanation because the entire structure of the game changes every time you look around. It's like some frightening episode from Doctor Who.

However, if you think that rearranging corridors that play tricks on your mind is scary, the blurring of your vision as you go deeper into the corridors, the almost non-existent whispers that grow louder and the heart-pounding music all add to game's horrifying appeal.

I suppose the striking part about Where Am I? is that even with the creepy atmosphere and audio design, the scariest part of the game is that you eventually find out that you aren't alone in the ever-changing corridors. Just looking behind you can sometimes change your fate for better...or for worse.

Big Picture

Play The Game Here!
M I N I V A N
I find slender scarier than this
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
Was playing the game, static was getting heavier and heavier, suddenly see a faint shadow quickly pass through the end of the corridor and I restarted my comp with a quick button-panic hit
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
Resident Evil 5 was even scarier than this...
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
Originally Posted by Mongius View Post
Resident Evil 5 was even scarier than this...

LBP was scarier than Resident Evil 5
oh yeah
playing it with friends atm
-----
ok after strange alien sound and a freaking shit on my screen I've gave up
Last edited by Saint; Nov 1, 2012 at 12:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My entire screen was encased in static, and my bedside light switched on and off.

I'm unnerved as fuck right now.
-----
Edit: That noise at the end just gave me a heart attack lmfao.
Last edited by NormalCitizen; Nov 4, 2012 at 06:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump