Toribash
It's pretty much the same, if not better. The cash shop is actually super cheap, btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I might be retired.
Im not concerned about how cheap it is, my main concern is p2w
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
It isn't p2w at all. The cash shop is best mainly for costumes and stuff like that. You don't even need to pay for that stuff though, you can just buy a REX(Rift Exchange), which gives you credits, and they go for around 1k platinum which isn't that difficult to get.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
Im not concerned about how cheap it is, my main concern is p2w

Yes, you can buy equipment and stuff in the store that give you a slight advantage such as better gear and mounts earlier than normal, but its not a gamebreaking advantage.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Gum View Post
Yes, you can buy equipment and stuff in the store that give you a slight advantage such as better gear and mounts earlier than normal, but its not a gamebreaking advantage.

Don't forget to mention that they're either for extremely high cost with ingame currency or just literally an early buy, not technically give you an advantage, just allowing you to be pre-prepped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I might be retired.