ES Recruitment Drive
thx and i want cnc only for the last one like always
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Oh my god.
That was beautiful, would of liked more dm's and had them be more clear but the opener...
w0w

<3
yey finally u like something i made :> now i feel much better
-----
pss here is another verion with more dms
Attached Files
Last edited by Alpha; Jun 13, 2015 at 02:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It's not like I don't like what you make it's that I feel like you don't put enough work in to things when I know you have the ability to make amazing replays.

Replay:
Work on the pose and that may well be my favourite starter/replay ever for ukebashing.
its not that i dont want to work on them but i'm just lazy so doing radmon stuff to get what i want is much easyer. anyway i cant edit the other post for some reason that idk what is it so here is the pose
Attached Files
You hold WAY too many joints in your replays, it makes it look really really stiff and unnatural. Nice butt kick. The hits should be interesting and colorful, with a lot of force, instead of just the default "kick, knock something off, rotate chest, lower arm, kick again". Usually when you dismember, you want it to be symmetrical. For example, the last hit knocks off a pec, but you leave the other one on.
Originally Posted by CombatBot View Post
You hold WAY too many joints in your replays, it makes it look really really stiff and unnatural. Nice butt kick. The hits should be interesting and colorful, with a lot of force, instead of just the default "kick, knock something off, rotate chest, lower arm, kick again". Usually when you dismember, you want it to be symmetrical. For example, the last hit knocks off a pec, but you leave the other one on.

Okay I have to admit he's right.
Work that stuff.
;-; but i'm to lazy to remake it
If you're too lazy to remake a replay to learn and get better you should probably stop.
The more work you put in to something the better you learn.
Concentrate on one replay at a time and try to get it amazing.

Current replay: Scisors.