Ranking
Original Post
Another thread about how wibbles should exist
I just saw a nice little thread get annihilated because it didn't qualify for off-topic.
I like to shitpost but i can't and I'm sad.
Like what if it was someones birthday and they wanted wishes? well it don't qualify for off topic so they can't even go nowhere.

I get why y'all got rid of it but I'm tired and I'm sure others are tired of having to put thought into doing things. Like i wanna show off my ability to put up a middle finger with my toes, but i can't even do that and get public approval.
Ily <3
I bet you're talking about my amazing thread, where i boasted finishing the head in the wall 2 challenge... yeah thats tough :-( #freewibbles

**I agree with Maya, wibbles could be a thing again, lets just not make it another /b/ offspring.
(it can be a shitposting shitstorm but doesn't need to be like 4chan basically)
Last edited by melrose; Nov 20, 2020 at 08:21 PM.
I'd want wibbles to be back except the cesspit sir created with the rebirth of wibbles (paywall and no rules which turned it into pol/). if it's not just pure shitpost and and had actual effort put into the jokes, then I'm all in for wibbles to return.
Last edited by Vertex; Nov 20, 2020 at 08:38 PM.
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
we need hipotibor back first, the ceo of racism and transphobia before we do that
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
Originally Posted by basic View Post
just create another subforum dedicated to hating maya problem solved

Good idea
Wibbles was a shithole, a lot of the content was boring and a lot of the times the only entertaining thing was watching arguments which is not a good thing.
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal