Ranking
Original Post
Clan League Victory Dance Discussions
So yeah the victory dance will come soon but first we need to organize a team of strong elites!

The fours mods that will come up each round are
judofrac.tbm
Greykido.tbm
Lenshu3ng.tbm
erthTKv2.tbm
+1 mystery mod

I want anyone who's willing to FIGHT to come forward and post in this thread. Tell me what mod you'd prefer and I'll check your moves out in game to see which mod suites you the most .

We need at least 4 people per round and I'll play every round so that leaves only 3 people per round so hopefully we can muster up 3 people each time!

I'm still a bit confused with the rounds to be honest I'm not getting the wording of it lol but I'm sure someone will eventually explain it so I can understand. When that happens I can update this post looking less stupid.

--------------------------------

ROUND 1

Snook/R4zzbarry : Lenshu
Sarutobi: ErthTk (no discussion lol)
Sniper/R4zzbarry/BlackWare: Greykido
Snook: JudoFrac

Mysterymod!:
zRekt
hai5
TheAether
NinjaSmurf
Sniper
BloodMach
Floyd134
wes366

First person to say they want it basically.

These can all be rearranged with the exception of Saru whom I've decided is playing ErthTk due to their sheer brilliance in the mod. Will add this to first post .
Last edited by Snook; Jul 19, 2014 at 10:05 PM.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
I still gotta try them all out, doing so now. I'll update you on my progress as it happens.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Alright man. Also, sorry about yesterday, I saw you in game then my internet decided to fuck up and I really wasn't in the mood for it afterwards (it'd happened a few times before that so wasn't takin' that shit no mo'.)

r4zz I'd be happy if you took erthTK for us because not many people actually say they're able to play it. If you don't want to though just say .

I'm ok with all mods so I'll just take whatever one nobody else took.

I think a player can take 2 mods as well but I'm not sure, still haven't grasped the rules.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
I am decent in judofrac and Greykido, but I am pretty awful at lenshu3ng simply because I don't have any openers for it. Still have to try the last one out, will let you know.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Well, I might go ingame until 25th of this month, and it will be around 7 pm +7 until midnight or so, but still cant play those mod :c
u wot m8