Ranking

Belt: Black

How happy are you with your level of skill in the game?: I think it is fine, i am not bad nor great.

Why do you want to join us and not another clan?(please explain in depth):First, i like your name :P secondly, since it's only a black belt clan there wont be noobs :P and your logo is terrific also ;)

Are you recommended by one of our members?: No.

Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted?: Yes.

Favorite/Best Official Mod: Best mod: Twinsword4fixed.tbm

Special skills: (Cannot include Toribash skills like replay-making.Can include any skills outside it): Uhmm... ... I'm not really that "skilled" if you mean in real life, just an average guy. Maybe that i am reliable and honest.

Examples of that skill: I won't lie and so on, and you can count me in on almost everything.
Previous Clans: None.
Favorite Forum: None.
Toribash organizations Affiliated With: None.
Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ?: None. xD
Level of forum activity: If I'd rate 1-10 I'd say about 5-7, i log in almost everyday.
Number of Infractions: Uuuhm... ... I guess 0.

P.S
I know the "fatality" multiplayer move is a so called "noob starter" though it's an old replay, since, i rarely save multiplayer replays. also, i can't add more than 1 file, sorry if I'm stupid, though i can't understand how, since ImageShack says my replays are in the wrong format, so you will get the "fatality" move...
I am Noob