Toribash
Belt (Minimum is black): Black
How happy are you with your level of skill in the game ? : Around 7/10 (content)
Why do you want to join us and not another clan?(please explain in depth): I would like to join the Hunters because ive seen your members ingame, and they kick butt harder than running into a brick wall. Also, if i'm able to join, it will be my first official clan
Are you recommended by one of our members ? (if so,by who ?) : None
Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted ? I swear to my soul i will follow the guidelines and forum rules of this clan
Favorite/Best Official Mod: Judo and Joustingfixed
Special skills: (Cannot include Toribash skills like replay-making.Can include any skills outside it): None that i can think of right now, except that im good in school
Examples of that skill(if applicable, at least 2 would be nice): i am an honor roll for two years in a row, and a 90% average on tests
Previous Clans(if any): Snoop/Newbie Guide
Favorite Forum(if any): If you mean fave thread, Item shop threads
Toribash organizations Affiliated With(if any): None yet
Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ?( we don't allow multi-clanning) : No alts
Level of forum activity(Important!): around 8/10
Number of Infractions: 0. im a good boy :3
I like the fact that you can type better than applicants who are older than you, and are native English speakers themselves.

I'll have to find you in game and see how good you are in game, but if someone on the team can vouch for you, then you have my yes.
Agreeing with Assassin here, you certainly can write English better then lots of people. However before you get my yes, I'd like to see some replays.
Or replay of someone in the clan test you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I'll decide for sure when I see replays or you ingame, currently leaning towards a "Yes".
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
The folder of your previous version should still be on your pc, so you could just check that one
If he replaced it, then no, same thing happened to me long time back, lost a couple of other games as well :P.
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
Originally Posted by PastryPowa View Post
Belt (Minimum is black): Black
How happy are you with your level of skill in the game ? : Around 7/10 (content)
Why do you want to join us and not another clan?(please explain in depth): I would like to join the Hunters because ive seen your members ingame, and they kick butt harder than running into a brick wall. Also, if i'm able to join, it will be my first official clan
Are you recommended by one of our members ? (if so,by who ?) : None
Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted ? I swear to my soul i will follow the guidelines and forum rules of this clan
Favorite/Best Official Mod: Judo and Joustingfixed
Special skills: (Cannot include Toribash skills like replay-making.Can include any skills outside it): None that i can think of right now, except that im good in school
Examples of that skill(if applicable, at least 2 would be nice): i am an honor roll for two years in a row, and a 90% average on tests
Previous Clans(if any): Snoop/Newbie Guide
Favorite Forum(if any): If you mean fave thread, Item shop threads
Toribash organizations Affiliated With(if any): None yet
Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ?( we don't allow multi-clanning) : No alts
Level of forum activity(Important!): around 8/10
Number of Infractions: 0. im a good boy :3

No, sorry. I'm in bad mood, so I'll think fast. Okay, same story as JackCreed, your activity is "8/10" (It doesn't look like 8/10) in forums if it's about posting then 0.45 posts per day isn't good. I don't remember you in-game, so I can't tell anything about your skills. 42% win ratio isn't good either. And I don't think that good marks in school will give you plus here. Get more posts, play more in-game, post again - succeed.
Last edited by Mccqa; Jan 23, 2013 at 07:21 PM.
Originally Posted by Mccqa View Post
No, sorry. I'm in bad mood, so I'll think fast. Okay, same story as JackCreed, your activity is "8/10" (It doesn't looks like 8/10) in forums if it's about posting then 0.45 posts per day isn't good. I don't remember you in-game, so I can't tell anything about your skills. 42% win ratio isn't good either. And I don't think that good marks in school will give you plus here. Get more posts, play more in-game, post again - succeed.

I have to disagree to some of your points there.

1. Forum activity isn't just about posts. I'm pretty sure Furryprints, Oopyuman and a few others who aren't posting much or even at all are still checking the forum from time to time. Hell, to be honest, the postcount I have, is just because I'm one of the leaders. Before I've become one, I hardly ever posted, yet checked the forum every few minutes.

2. Who cares about win ration? We are here to have fun, not to win. If you think different, you might are in the wrong clan. I only have 47%, but does that mean I can't have fun or skills? Not to mention that usually people with better skills than your own skills are required in order for you to improve.

3. Post count restrictions got forbidden, since there have been people who just startet to spam threads in order to get a higher post count, so a higher chance to join a clan.

Anyways,
@PastryPowa: Beside those points, I also would like to play with you first, before you'll get my vote