ES Recruitment Drive
@BragoKing: I'm really sorry for the delay. If you post some better replays, you have my yes ... if you ever read this thread again, after we kind of ignored you >_>

@PastryPowa: Your favorite mods are ones we don't play all that much. Upload some replays or meet one of us in-game, and you'll have an answer from me
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
Originally Posted by PastryPowa View Post
M'kay, I'll try to meet you in-game after school, tiger. I'll probably be playing at around 4 thirty.

GMT ? (Sorry if I missed that) I'll definitely come.
Age: 17 Belt (Minimum is black): 2nd dan black How happy are you with your level of skill in the game ? : very happy Why do you want to join us and not another clan?:I just want to play with a clan and defeat other clans Are you recommended by one of our members ? (if so,by who ?) : none Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted ? yes Favorite/Best Official Mod:Judo, Judofrac, Aikido, Aikidobigdojo Special skills:Making head textures, film or photo edition
Examples of that skill: The same Previous Clans(if any):many now not exsisting Favorite Forum(if any):none Toribash organizations Affiliated With(if any): none Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ?: elfiok2 Location: Poland Level of forum activity(Important!): Very High Number of Infractions: none
I AM A BEAST
elfiok, your app is not organized at all. You've got no replays. As far as I can see you're being untruthful about your forum activity. Member for nearly 2 years, under 30 posts?

No from me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Here, I'll fix this app for him. (I didn't changed his text.) Highlighted his 'None' becouse, as you see, he's talented.

Nope to you. Sorry.

Originally Posted by elfiok View Post

Belt: 2nd dan black.

How happy are you with your level of skill in the game ?: Very happy. (We'll see about that.)

Why do you want to join us and not another clan?: I just want to play with a clan and defeat other clans.

Are you recommended by one of our members ?: None.

Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted ? Yes. I'll follow them if I'll be accepted.

Best Official Mod: Judo, Judofrac, Aikido, Aikidobigdojo Special.

Skills: Making head textures, film or photo edition.

Examples of that skill: None.

The same Previous Clans: None. (I can't tell.)

Favorite Forum: None.

Toribash organizations Affiliated With: None.

Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it?: elfiok2 (He's green belt, nothin special.)

Level of forum activity: Very High (Yes, I bet you're extremely active. Sarcasm ofc.)

Number of Infractions: None.

Last edited by Mccqa; Feb 15, 2013 at 09:59 AM.
I still think that the amount of posts isn't about activity >_<

Anyways, I dislike that joinreason. No from me.
@elfiok: You don't really want to join us specifically, and your app is not that impressive. No from me.
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
I say no as well.
@Mccqa: Because*
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.