ES Recruitment Drive
@S4bre

Why, hello!
I've been summoned from the depths of my little world that no longer included Toribash. But what can you do, eh?

So, based off of your level of English and 1 replay (Since I'm quite frankly too lazy to download any more, and that video in your signature won't load D, I'm going to give you my yes. Though the replay (Mpnesium) wasn't good in any aspect :/. Also, hurray for not Dutch people!

Fantyful signing off! -Until LT drags me back here, that is.-

~Fantyful.
Last edited by fantyful; Feb 28, 2013 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Felt like it
@S4bre: With fanty's yes, you just reached 12 points. I've just sent you an invite. Welcome to [Hunters]
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
Thanks fanty and lord
btw fanty it was an old replay before i was green belt
Dubstep | Skrillex<3
Belt (Minimum is black):I was blackbelt but I was hacked though PM me if anything wrong with that please
How happy are you with your level of skill in the game ? : I'm happy
Why do you want to join us and not another clan?(please explain in depth):I have recently been looking for a clan to stick with, but so far not so good, but Omegadark1 preffered me to this clan, I noticed it was official, that is great and I am very IG active, and a little forum active.
Are you recommended by one of our members ? (if so,by who ?) :
Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted ?: Yes
Favorite/Best Official Mod: Judo
Special skills: (Cannot include Toribash skills like replay-making.Can include any skills outside it):Parkour and running
Examples of that skill(if applicable, at least 2 would be nice):I like bigger maps for longer runs, an I great at runkido
Previous Clans(if any):RXP
Favorite Forum(if any): No favorite
Toribash organizations Affiliated With(if any):
Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ?( we don't allow multi-clanning) : 1 other character named Eevox and the alt that got hacked named UKNWxBeast
Level of forum activity(Important!): from a level of 1-10 a 4
Number of Infractions: ?
Originally Posted by Heng View Post
Belt (Minimum is black):I was blackbelt but I was hacked though PM me if anything wrong with that please
How happy are you with your level of skill in the game ? : I'm happy
Why do you want to join us and not another clan?(please explain in depth):I have recently been looking for a clan to stick with, but so far not so good, but Omegadark1 preffered me to this clan, I noticed it was official, that is great and I am very IG active, and a little forum active.
Are you recommended by one of our members ? (if so,by who ?) :
Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted ?: Yes
Favorite/Best Official Mod: Judo
Special skills: (Cannot include Toribash skills like replay-making.Can include any skills outside it):Parkour and running
Examples of that skill(if applicable, at least 2 would be nice):I like bigger maps for longer runs, an I great at runkido
Previous Clans(if any):RXP
Favorite Forum(if any): No favorite
Toribash organizations Affiliated With(if any):
Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ?( we don't allow multi-clanning) : 1 other character named Eevox and the alt that got hacked named UKNWxBeast
Level of forum activity(Important!): from a level of 1-10 a 4
Number of Infractions: ?

1. You don't know what is infraction. Do you? (Maybe that's good, but...)

2. Special skills: (Cannot include Toribash skills like replay-making.Can include any skills outside it):Parkour and running It cannot include Toribash skills.

3. Forum activity is low.

4. Omegadark1 preffered you this clan, why he didn't recommended you?

Let others to judge but I didn't liked you app.

No.
I don't see any replays? and considering what Mccqa already said im on the edge of saying no
Give me some replays and maybe I'll say yes
Dubstep | Skrillex<3
I'm already leaning to no. Perhaps, just perhaps if you flash up some crazy ass replays, I'll say yes.
Generally saying no cause of the usual. Activity, app organization, failure to upload replays, inability to read the special skills section.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Belt (Minimum is black): 5th dan black belt
How happy are you with your level of skill in the game ? : Yes but I plan on improving
Why do you want to join us and not another clan?(please explain in depth): I want to join you and not another clan because you seem very cool and I think you are organized
Are you recommended by one of our members ? (if so,by who ?) : TRichard
Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted?:Yes
Favorite/Best Official Mod: xspar, Wushu, aikido
Special skills: (Cannot include Toribash skills like replay-making.Can include any skills outside it): Nothing
Examples of that skill(if applicable, at least 2 would be nice): Nothing
Previous Clans(if any):Saints,Reflexz,pure,TSS,Believe
Favorite Forum(if any): This forum only
Toribash organizations Affiliated With(if any): RSO MBO
Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ?( we don't allow multi-clanning) : Killer2288 my first account
Level of forum activity(Important!): 8-10
Number of Infractions:2

Replay: 4 and 1 spar
Attached Files
~Lush the combo man2.rpl (101.6 KB, 9 views)
~Combo breaker 2!.rpl (194.2 KB, 7 views)
2 hits 1 kill v2.rpl (88.2 KB, 7 views)
~Lush-Darrn.rpl (194.7 KB, 7 views)
Bloodstic vs Lushsmoke.rpl (1.50 MB, 7 views)
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)