Ranking
Am I in or not...? If ya need replays i can upload some epic old ones or i can make shitty new ones ;)
[Hunters]
A few more people still need to vote on you. We have a point system now, as you saw in the first post. Should be a few more days max, though. If you can get some old replays(even those from the replay competitions would work) and post them, it should be enough.
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
Ah okay then... i will just wait. Gonna make a new replay just for fun, to test my skills, if they are still the same or not. Obviously not :P
[Hunters]
:> I can count. With shrimps vote that makes it 12 points in favor.
Someone send this sexy pershun an invite.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
:> I can count. With shrimps vote that makes it 12 points in favor.
Someone send this sexy pershun an invite.

I'll believe you with the counting part, so an invite have been sent.

Welcome back UnNaMeD666
Belt (Minimum is black): 2nd Dan
How happy are you with your level of skill in the game ? : I'm quite impressed with my skill level. I hope to get much, much better though.
Why do you want to join us and not another clan?(please explain in depth): I see this clan all the time, and every member I have met is very friendly. I can easily get along with most of them, other clans usually have some rules that I don't particularly agree with.
Are you recommended by one of our members ? (if so,by who ?) : Furryprints did. I also recall omegadark1 suggesting I join too.
Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted ? I have, and I agree with all of them, and to follow them correctly.
Favorite/Best Official Mod: I'm my best in Wushu, but if I had to choose which is the most fun, i'd choose sparring.
Special skills: (Cannot include Toribash skills like replay-making.Can include any skills outside it): Nothing that I know of.
Examples of that skill(if applicable, at least 2 would be nice):
Previous Clans(if any): Sm0ke.
Favorite Forum(if any): Art/Textures
Toribash organizations Affiliated With(if any): None.
Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ?( we don't allow multi-clanning) : I do not.
Level of forum activity(Important!): I want to be more active, but I don't see very many things I would want to comment on. I post rarely.
Number of Infractions: 1.

Replays -
Attached Files
#Unit4Hire - Silence.rpl (115.5 KB, 9 views)
#Unit4Hire - Rip.rpl (102.3 KB, 8 views)
#OmegaFreestyle NotFinished.rpl (647.3 KB, 7 views)
#Progressin' .rpl (621.0 KB, 5 views)
#Wushu Dominance.rpl (95.9 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Onyx; May 8, 2013 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Adding replays.
esketiiiiiiiit