Ranking
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
Don't bitch at me, bitch at the person who left the clan to die for a crappy unofficial clan.

That crappy unofficial clan is were all my friends are. It only exist to remind our best moments in (kt)/[MM] as good friends. That's why it looks crappy, because it's supposed to be crappy. All we are based on is that, friends, humour and in-game skills. Nothing more.

Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
Really thinking about putting Frost as enemy for that shallow ass shit they done

Don't do that, I know you hate them for simply killing Electric but, it's the same thing to put yourself in the enemy list because of it, they are the same people as Electric.
Keep walking
Yay a clan im probably going to stay in for a very long time <3
In the war earlier i tried my best but i still managed to lose every match, but in a game against N3WB i almost did a sick suplex and dq'd him :P
Last edited by Ecchi; Jun 19, 2016 at 10:35 PM.
:)
It's all good Ecchi, we focus on having fun and enjoying ourselves. We lose, we lose. Skill isn't what this clan is about, it's about a family growing with love and enjoyment.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
I know that my word means the same as any others but all I have to say is that I hope for the best and that I will stand beside this clan 'till the very ending and represent it the best way I can - family and victory. I don't care if some moderator took away the clan leader that was supposed to be here for all of us out of an unknown reason however I believe in you Deak, I will follow your lead until it's just you and me in this clan and even then.
Older then Earth.
Hey
Are we going to do the Clan League this year?
Last edited by Shabir; Jun 20, 2016 at 10:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
We aren't big enough yet for the CL sadly. We are still trying to improve the clan and @Smoke, thanks bro
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me