ES Recruitment Drive
Yes but I am a Sensei.

Will kick your ass, drink some milk.

And still be frickin' adorable.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Sensei, how did you even know we were official so fast? Like, the minute Fish added our clan, you posted. xD
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
oh is that right? then COME AT ME BRO!
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Deadbite informed me.

YOU AND ME BRUH

OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW IRL

1V1 ME FAG

DO YOU EVEN LIFT?

BET YOU DON'T FAGGOT
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
no its not. you dont like him. stop liking him 0)_(0
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Toribash Fight School, and I've been involved in numerous Clan wars, and I have over 300 confirmed decaps. I am trained in aikido warfare and I'm the top kicker in the entire Toribash Community. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Toribash and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your account. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can dq you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Toribash Mods and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the server, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu
i KNow Im dead why do you think my name is DEADbite? huh? and like I said show me these skillz that you supposedly have.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yay to being official!!!! this clan has grown so much in only the last month!
why are you looking here? the post is up there