Why do you wanna join us:i like so much this clan
Tell us a little about yourself:isk wath tell
IGN name: MasterTech
Belt(Minimum belt is black): 5th dan
The mods you are good at/you play the most: abd, xspar, greykido and aikido
Previous clans: Many
The country you are from: Jamaica
Some replays of yours: On my laptop which died
Why do you wanna join us: I've seen and heard great things from and about the clan, from what I've seen you're all one great big family and I like what I see
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a 14 year old WoW player that logs onto Toribash every now and again, I've been playing for a long while. I'm pretty active though and it would be a pleasure to join the clan

Yours Sincerely,
MasterTech
IGN name:TananPro

Belt:Blue

The mods you are good at/you play the most:Wushu,Mushu,Aikido,AllParkourMods,runnig.tbm.

Previous clans:noclan

The country you are from:Pananma

Some replays of yours:#TananPro's_Headkick@Mushu's.tbm.rpl

Why do you wanna join us:so im wanna play toribash but..i have friends on the clan and...she speak to me try enter on the clan so.. im on here now
What 'she' talked you into joining the clan, and if you want to join us as a bluebelt, you have to be really good. Until i see you ingame, im sorry, but no.
/rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt
WHEN APPLYING PLEASE USE THIS APPLICATION FORM:

IGN name:sexydude12
Belt(Minimum belt is black):Blue Though Im a 3rd dan alt
The mods you are good at/you play the most:rkmma twinswords base mods
Previous clans:none
The country you are from:NJ
Some replays of yours:Blood ballet
Why do you wanna join us:When i first started toribash i saw a member of your clan he was amazing i wanted to live u to his standrards and i did
Tell us a little about yourself:im black i like chicken XD jk i love toribash is my favorite pc game and im young
Last edited by sexydude12; Sep 25, 2014 at 12:54 AM.
IGN name:TananPro
Belt(Minimum belt is black):blue(new account forgot my passowrd and nick)
The mods you are good at/you play the most:Mushu,wushu,aikido,Allparkourmods,Twinswords. etc
Previous clans:none
The country you are from:Panama,and Spain(im going to Spain/Brazil)
Why do you wanna join us:im trying enter on an clan (to earn respect)
Last edited by TananPro; Sep 25, 2014 at 04:25 AM.
Application to KNC
IGN name: Supahoes
Belt(Minimum belt is black): Brown.. (i'll talk about that in the "why do you want to join us part")
The mods you are good at/you play the most: Usually, I play Aikido, Runkido, Greykido, Mushu, Judo, and the scorpion mod.
Previous clans: I am not affiliated with any clans, due to the fact that i've never been in one.
The country you are from: Japan
Some replays of yours: Unfortunately, all of my replays are crap. I'll put one in anyway.
Why do you wanna join us: I wanted to join KnC because many people I look up to are here. Recently, I've played with Truth (whom I look up to the most to in toribash) and he said he I would be a great addition to this clan, despite numerous times, telling him I'm only a brown belt.
Tell us a little about yourself: Well.. I used to do Jiu-Jitsu and Kickboxing in Hawaii (my dojo http://www.onzuka.com/o2academy.html), and also, I enjoy anime.
Attached Files
Lehpush.rpl (41.1 KB, 5 views)
BURGAH REKT.rpl (48.8 KB, 4 views)
EPICCC3.rpl (19.2 KB, 4 views)
Sexydude12, I am sorry, we are looking for more mature clan members. Denied.
TananPro, the first post you made was the one telling you are 21. This one said you are 25. Denied.
Supahoes, it looks nice overall and being reccomended by Truth (Call him Spastic... hue) can give you a lot of advantage. Allthough being a brown belt will include getting tested before joining, so find me/tomczo2000 in game so we can test you and see if you are eligible to join our clan.

Thank you all!