Ranking
Original Post
Got a question for me? leave it in this thread!
You are free to ask me serious questions in this thread! Everyone is allowed to post in here.
Last edited by Xaria; May 2, 2019 at 12:11 AM.
Can i get some tc?, so i can get a full 128x texture set
Last edited by Xaria; Apr 28, 2019 at 04:50 AM. Reason: Wrong button
>>I Hate My Life<<
I joined toribash since Apr, 2012
Originally Posted by Mani View Post
Can i get some tc?, so i can get a full 128x texture set

I don't even have 10k.
what is the size of your

foot
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
Originally Posted by Nation View Post
Why is your name Fyre and why do you have a dabbing Pikachu

I like the name, it is a real-life name and it is only 4 letters. I have a dabbing pikachu because one day I decided to google Pikachu and go to images then I came across this, it was cool so I decided to save it and make it my profile picture in the forums.

Originally Posted by MrSofty View Post
what is the size of your

foot

I don't know.

Originally Posted by Zach View Post
why zero instead of Pew?

Okay well, I'm not sure why some members of the community care or probably just a joke but I'll answer your question seriously.

Back in 2017 or 2018, the clan (Pew) was created by me, back then I wasn't really a good leader, to be honest, I was young and my behavior with the other members of the community wasn't that great... people said I was annoying but I don't remember what I exactly used to be like so my reputation and the clan PewPew got ruined, a lot of memes started being shared about the clan, I knew even if the clan name was PewPew and we got official with the name [Pew] nobody who is experienced will see us worth it... so I decided to change the clan name to zero. I hope now you understand because I'm a changed person now
Can you make a list of things to do now that we got official. Like Clan Video ect... When those are things we can get to
Clans I have graced with my presence
[WAPOW] [Elite] [VanirGodz] [Zero]