Ranking
lol its my language
like it?
anyway yeah post the banner
I will devastate your pooder.

This shit was the bomb, came out during the fox phase in 2009, and I remember loach talking bout being a zerg in-game.

Good memories

E: Forgot to say changes; Added wanted poster, removed weird swirly shit from center, added target and bullet holes, added ink smear.

Look way better IMO, but possibly could use more color?
((Pro-Evolution, Anti-Christ))
[Evil]|Arteest|Friend
Originally Posted by ShadoDance View Post

This shit was the bomb, came out during the fox phase in 2009, and I remember loach talking bout being a zerg in-game.

Good memories

E: Forgot to say changes; Added wanted poster, removed weird swirly shit from center, added target and bullet holes, added ink smear.

Look way better IMO, but possibly could use more color?

hmmm
contest for banners?
I will devastate your pooder.
Originally Posted by xGHOSTx View Post
hmmm
contest for banners?

I'd be down, anyone else?

We'd need a set size, and then free range on everything else?
[Evil]|Arteest|Friend
that banner is not really good, the placing of everything kind ruins it, and theres no rhythm or anything good about it, its very random and looks like it was thrown together in like 20 mins.
[Evil][OLDA][wl][pro pot]
Originally Posted by thesorrow1 View Post
that banner is not really good, the placing of everything kind ruins it, and theres no rhythm or anything good about it, its very random and looks like it was thrown together in like 20 mins.

-sigh- the illiteracy in Toribash always astounds me.

Bottom right corner, sorrow. lrn2read.

It took about 3 hours, actually. everything was hand made, except the typefaces.

well, shit, wasn't really trying to make something organized.
[Evil]|Arteest|Friend
Originally Posted by ShadoDance View Post
-sigh- the illiteracy in Toribash always astounds me.

Bottom right corner, sorrow. lrn2read.

fuck you too, for the most part you probably understood what i was saying, truly uncalled for shadow go back to being inactive or something
i was just trying to give constructive criticism
[Evil][OLDA][wl][pro pot]
If everything was hand made then it does take some skill to draw everything (like the fox, looks almost exactly like the original). But i agree with sorrow, not really good for a banner i think it's more abstract art.