Ranking
Original Post
[RSO] TamaKuu's Runescape Thread (INVADES TOTALLY WELCOME)

Alright, so, here's how this thread will work and what it's purpose is for.

How it will work: Here, I'll update news n' crap for anyone who puts this thread to use. With this board, I will put down clans created in RuneScape by RSO members, inform others of our RuneScape names, etc.

Purpose: Personally, I like the new runescape. They've improved a lot and are trying to rid the game of previous bots (seriously, I don't as many bots as there used to be).

None the less, it's a pretty entertaining game now. EoC has changed the combat side of it, keeping some of the basic appeals of RuneScape as well as adding onto it. While there are some members that hate EoC, most find it a massive improvement of gameplay.

The purpose of this thread is to bring RSO members who are possible old players back and inform those who ACTUALLY managed to not hear of this game. I really hope I get some players here. A game is only truly fun when you have friends to play it with.

RSO Player list

Current RuneScape clans

Videos/Gameplay

Hope to see some of you guys.
Last edited by Marrez; Feb 20, 2013 at 06:32 PM.
beware
the goblin
omg lol modern runescape

add me, I'm pusga but I just go there to spin that retarded wheel and rack up some money everyday
I'm level 126
Last edited by pusga; Jan 26, 2013 at 01:30 PM.
oh yeah
oh

okay.

Added. Also the Temple Knight Nobles clan has been renamed to Ysedriil.
Last edited by Marrez; Jan 26, 2013 at 11:17 PM.
beware
the goblin
Done.

gunna make a fake email so you can recruit it and get free membership (hopefully, it works)
beware
the goblin
I'm level 122.

I finally got my fucking level 60 defence.

Wooooo!

Also, I got a name change to Dyserus in it.
beware
the goblin
I play, name now is "Dat discord"
Level 168 :>
I even have veteran's cape
ya