Toribash
Original Post
Better blood
Blood in Toribash is a bit bland... it's like ketchup without gloss.
Here's how it could look more realistic:
A darker color
A nice glossy effect to it
Reflections?
If my description doesn't work, here's a picture

*Edit
Blood splatters could also appear on Toris, their joints or stick to them elsewhere
Last edited by Kore; Jun 12, 2019 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Added another important suggestion.
Boredom is a form of depression, so it's best that you cure it.
It may cause the game to lag a bit from the high graphic blood. But that should just be an option for higher graphic computers. They also have suggested blood that sticks to your body. Which I like that one the most. But this has my support. Yet, I'll never use it because of my shit-teir computer.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
in a interview with hampa i heard he said something about blood sticking to a joint when it lands on it
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
It may cause the game to lag a bit from the high graphic blood. But that should just be an option for higher graphic computers. They also have suggested blood that sticks to your body. Which I like that one the most. But this has my support. Yet, I'll never use it because of my shit-teir computer.

Major lag from blood? Please stop talking about things you know absolutely nothing about. This suggestion is not really necessary but I would like to see it happen.
I whant this (._.)/ i think the blood is kinda bad, i think my pc can handle better blood and i think blood sticking to joints... wont it make the joint textures look bad?
Last edited by 101Link101; May 3, 2015 at 04:34 AM.
404Link404
Sticky blood has already been implemented in the wii version. So it's possible that might happen in the base.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by 101Link101 View Post
I whant this (._.)/ i think the blood is kinda bad, i think my pc can handle better blood and i think blood sticking to joints... wont it make the joint textures look bad?

If it was implemented there would be an opt command to go with it, so if you dont like the way it makes joints look it gets turned off
Originally Posted by JuicyTin View Post
Major lag from blood? Please stop talking about things you know absolutely nothing about. This suggestion is not really necessary but I would like to see it happen.

Blood tends to cause lag in games.

Why are you talking about things you know nothing about?

I support this
Originally Posted by JuicyTin View Post

If the blood is high in graphics. It can cause computers who cant handle it to lag. Don't tell me i don't know what I'm talking about. How ignorant.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
blood
I like how the blood just pores down and get all over the floor … but can it be a little different and maybe stain your tori? or make some blood run down your joints ..just to give it more effect and make it a little less boring

Merged with similar thread that has development
Last edited by Kore; Jun 12, 2019 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Merged
JOE