Toribash
Original Post
Like it?
ok this is my first avi that i made and im not sure but i dunno why it dosen't rotate but that doesn't matter, what matters is what you people of toribash think about my head? yes i copyed and pasted it,also i don't have a head texture but right now...like i said before i wanna know what you guys think of my head. Also if your kind enough pls tell me how to make a spinning head and how not to copy and paste stuff into my head!
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
It's warped, it's ugly, and it sucks... There's a tutorial on making spinny heads somewhere, I'll fetch the link in a min.

Edit: Found it http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=16891
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
It disturbs me. Deeply.
*runs away shouting*
Originally Posted by ingame chatz0r
[FID]borgpunx : This server is Wurstfest
[Urban-Elite]Rutzor : it brings different cultures together
[Urban-Elite]Rutzor : let's worship the Wurst
[Urban-Elite]Rutzor : and accept it as our new live preserver

anone who said it sucks keep it coming because i wanted it to suck and make people laugh because how ugly it looked so keep it comin'

Kiwi - Excuse to make it seem like he meant for this to happen? 80
Last edited by Kiwi; Apr 19, 2008 at 04:42 PM.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
If you wanted to look ugly you succeeded epically. But it's still warped and poorly made.
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
Originally Posted by Delaid View Post
I'm not sure people are laughing. They're just, um, frightened.

kool that just made my day...i think...is it soposed to? I GOTS A NEW HEAD! (still sucks)...bye!
We had a period where almost EVERYONE had these avys, they are extremely easy to make, just requires a click of a button in gimp.

Guys, no need to be so mean.

In my opinion, its made a bit worse since it has no detail at all.