Ranking
The final versions of lightweight and middleweight (tsboxingmw and tsboxinglw) have been added to the first post (I think it didn't save when i added them at the time of the last edit).

Also, I've found that if you load any mod with a change in gravity before you load classic (by clicking freeplay), the gravity will still be default. If it is still the same, I usually load a different mod and reload the boxing mod to get the correct gravity (should be -45)
Pirate: smilies, your textures kick so much ass

<~ClockworkMonkey> sometimes, you don't try really hard and things just work out

knockout: i just got a good combo

knockout2:i good a great combo then i ran back to him for a final hit in the head

Enjoy these replays
Attached Files
knockout.rpl (117.4 KB, 14 views)
knockout2.rpl (131.2 KB, 18 views)
Nice replays but I think I uploaded the older versions of the mods in the first post.

I updated the first post with the newest versions (should be a bigger modfile for each weight type)

<~ClockworkMonkey> sometimes, you don't try really hard and things just work out

The heavyweight bodytype is complete! Check the first post (which has been updated) for the new mods

I think I'm past the WIP stage of the mod now so testing and feedback from everyone would be helpful before I upload the mods for online

emm.. is the balance the same as before at hw?..

/offtop are you gonna relise gun mods?
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
heavyweight and middleweight use the same balance system but heavyweights have heavier bodies and weaker legs. So you can't move around as much with them.

/offtopic I haven't worked on any gun mods for awhile, since I didn't get much feedback on them. So unless someone revives the thread with criticism, I doubt I'll continue working on them

dude i cant wait to meet you ingame again i practised on the bball mods and im great i wanna go head to head with you
Attached Files
3 pointer.rpl (35.5 KB, 6 views)
real ballin'.rpl (442.2 KB, 5 views)
behind the back.rpl (244.2 KB, 3 views)
alley oop 2.rpl (110.6 KB, 5 views)
alley oop.rpl (125.4 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by jdtb; Apr 28, 2011 at 12:20 AM.