Toribash
I noticed that Rapp.. o_o I havn't seen one person on there.
I'm not going to lie... You should boredom click this link to help me out <3 http://bloodxib.on.toribash.com/
Yeah, I mean.. you can't really buy anything or do anything.. o.o
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Counter strike is absolutely amazing. I remember back where I used to live, we used to have this internet cafe, and everybody would gather around on friday nights and saturday's to play counter strike. It was seriously, the best shit ever. I swear about 20 people would line up and play counter strike all night from about 6pm till about 2am. The place was supposed to close around 11pm but the guy who owned the place would always keep it running later till everybody was tired as fuck xD Good money on the place but damn, that was soo fucking epic.
hmm well I've mostly been playing minecraft and Machscape which is my own Runescape private server
JANITOR "Drill-fork, you can drill and fork. Mostly fork."
Army, there's practically nothing on Machscape o.o Hardly any npc's and you can't really buy anything o.o What's with that? o.o
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Army, there's practically nothing on Machscape o.o Hardly any npc's and you can't really buy anything o.o What's with that? o.o

Right now the forums are down because iamme didn't get them done before he left my house and everything you'd need would be in the general store if you meet me in game i can help you out a little because i am co owner
JANITOR "Drill-fork, you can drill and fork. Mostly fork."
What general store? There's nothing o.e
Lol xD well you can get picaxes from bob I think.. or wha.. I can't remember. BUT its only bronze paxes and rune paxes
Join the [Essence] of Toribash
OLOL x'DD
Only bronze and rune. Oh god lol