Toribash
Original Post
two game suggestions
1. A option or command to run when you are planning to do a betting server instead of adding all the commands which ends in wasting some time, like the bet frame rake house and so on, how the option will be implemented idk but i think the best idea would be a command u can enter in the serv for a faster result instead of going to multiplayer creating a new room etc

2. having an option to make ghosts show only the frames that the game would play like lets say in abd 30 frames will play the ghost should show 30-40 frames to make ur positioning more accurate now i know there is options now to change the length but then the frames changes each frame in abd making it hard to change each round, so this option would make the frames increased by 10 at least depending on the turn frames that would happen in the mod u are playing and i think this would have some potential
Last edited by cutterchop; Feb 26, 2021 at 04:33 PM.

cutter suggesting things that are actually smartbut just make macros
no way bro thats crazy
Originally Posted by cutterchop View Post
1. A option or command to run when you are planning to do a betting server instead of adding all the commands which ends in wasting some time, like the bet frame rake house and so on, how the option will be implemented idk but i think the best idea would be a command u can enter in the serv for a faster result instead of going to multiplayer creating a new room etc

yeah a way to enter all the commands you need in one go might really be useful.
Originally Posted by Melon View Post
cutter suggesting things that are actually smartbut just make macros

https://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=637900 yeah ur boi even suggested ghost options before it happened and sir said it most likely wont happen but now its here ;3

Originally Posted by cutterchop View Post
https://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=637900 yeah ur boi even suggested ghost options before it happened and sir said it most likely wont happen but now its here ;3

cutter ur a bonafide genius this is facts
no way bro thats crazy