Toribash
Thanks Hours.

I'm gunna go to bed. When I get back on, I'll be looking for someone to have a trick-off.
beware
the goblin
Sounds good.
How long are you sleepin'?

Originally Posted by Nemooooo View Post
Name: Nemo
Something about yourself: My name Nemo, I like to do realism move like spar, parkour, and acrobat. I hope I get accepted to this org so we can learn to be better together (:
Replays (Max 4):
Why do you want to join?: I like to do realism move, and I want to learn from ppl in this org
What can you do to this organization?: I can donate tc, art, and try to always keep this org active
Skype name: Don't have :|
Did someone invite you?: Nope
Do you want some link to your name?: I'll give u

I don't see very much creativity in those.

Sorry.
Last edited by Hours; Jul 25, 2012 at 02:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
M I N I V A N
So i didnt make it?. . .i think im ok at tricking i just want to be part of something i love to do.
[SIGPIC][/IMG][/SIGPIC]
Dobby<3||Hours<3||Pr0ne<3||Quest||Zetoxiik<3||DemonBurn<3||Jisse<3

Woooot

Oi! im sorry.....another interesting fact about me is......oracle apparently likes me.
he gave me a ton of free stuff :P
[SIGPIC][/IMG][/SIGPIC]

Woooot

Originally Posted by jmoze View Post
So i didnt make it?. . .i think im ok at tricking i just want to be part of something i love to do.

We are waiting for Tama to vote. If he says yes you are in as an Rookie.
Oi! im sorry.....another interesting fact about me is......oracle apparently likes me.
he gave me a ton of free stuff :P

Um... Ok... Congratz.
M I N I V A N
LOL....sorrry...recently tamakuu said that he was sad that he couldnt help more than just bring trickers to an org. Guys....we could make a sparring and tricking clan...i myself will donate 1.5k to help start it up; if you decide to.
[SIGPIC][/IMG][/SIGPIC]

Woooot

Nah, this is only for trickers.
If you want to join and Sparring/Tricking org you should join Sparta or something.
M I N I V A N
Guys....we could make a sparring and tricking clan...i myself will donate 1.5k to help start it up; if you decide to.

I'm a tad confused. You want to start a clan?